Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I have a turbo diesel. :rockon: But an automatic, fully legal. :LOL:
It's either from the 80s or your from the ROW. First time I seen one of these sweet rangers was 2011 in Greece. I knew I wanted one then.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
It's either from the 80s or your from the ROW. First time I seen one of these sweet rangers was 2011 in Greece. I knew I wanted one then.
Live in the Philippines. It's a 2020 FX4.

Russd

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw bus 4runner
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Noticed on my kids 19 ranger it has clear vinyl on the outside edges of the doors. Maybe for door dings..? My 22 does not!

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
Noticed on my kids 19 ranger it has clear vinyl on the outside edges of the doors. Maybe for door dings..? My 22 does not!
Sounds like a dealer profit item to me.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I'm sure the bean counters had this figured out to the penny and in the long run it's saving them money. Bet they carry this forward into the new R6G too. Pretty soon the passengers seat will be an extra! :shock::facepalm:

I didn't add them to my Jeep either, I'm not under the hood enough to worry about it.
So you mean management will have to ride in the bed? Sign me up…..?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Interesting also concerning the LED headlights delete on the Lariat. I have seen some Lariats near me showing as 'Dealer Ordered' with blend dates of this week. There is no $500 credit listed for the LED delete, so maybe that means they have enough chips to fulfill the orders for these. It looked like Dealer stock orders (Window Stickers were blue), no Retail orders. I am going to be pretty upset if the LEDs got deleted from my retail order (scheduled for next week) and are not deleted from these dealer orders.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Interesting also concerning the LED headlights delete on the Lariat. I have seen some Lariats near me showing as 'Dealer Ordered' with blend dates of this week. There is no $500 credit listed for the LED delete, so maybe that means they have enough chips to fulfill the orders for these. It looked like Dealer stock orders (Window Stickers were blue), no Retail orders. I am going to be pretty upset if the LEDs got deleted from my retail order (scheduled for next week) and are not deleted from these dealer orders.
They just sent your LED headlights to my house. I am going to put them on this weekend?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
They just sent your LED headlights to my house. I am going to put them on this weekend?
Hey Bob - With the way Ford has been managing communication and delivery lately, I would not be shocked!
Sponsored