Lift/Leveling kits

Synyster06Gates

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
@Synyster06Gates Would you have a picture of the top 3 studs/nuts after installation. In looking at my truck it does not seem like the studs are long enough to space 1” and still get the nuts on.

thank you again!
Keep in mind, the spacers are only half an inch. They're JUST long enough that you can re use them and have the top of the stud come through.

txvlq4Z.jpg

ujNjXqu.jpg
Sponsored

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Keep in mind, the spacers are only half an inch. They're JUST long enough that you can re use them and have the top of the stud come through.

txvlq4Z.jpg

ujNjXqu.jpg
@Synyster06Gates Thank you ! You solved the mystery for me. I thought it was 1” thick since it raises the truck 1” . Thank you

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I also thought about leveling the truck out, but this thing just rides so nice I'm not going to mess with it. Plus the nose down stance kinda follows the prerunner style of truck imo

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
I thought I would take a chance and install some global (UK Wildtrack model) rear springs, they are multi leaf and are very different than the Tremor multi leaf, it only lowered the back 1/2 inch, (1 inch at the tailgate) I am going to try and compare the ride difference, so far the UK springs seem softer, it's hard to tell.
The UK springs are about a 1-2mm thinner and the lower leafs are much longer, it changed the rear driveshaft angle from 0.8 to 0.4 degrees.
I did remove the bottom shorter leaf.
I was really hoping it would lower the back more as I have a heavy ebike and a bad back.
Now I have to decide which pair I send out for de-arching, I think I will send the UK springs and keep the Tremors untouched.
These springs might also be a driveline vibration cure as the global Rangers don't seem to complain about vibration like the US models, dunno, mine does not vibrate.
Notice how long all the lower leafs are, it really would limit axle wrap up, but does it hurt suspension travel, I guess maybe yes.
Best I can tell the initial rate may be higher but further in the travel the rate seems softer, I base this on how the axle responded during being jacked up, at first the axle was low on the UK spring side during the first 4-5" of upward travel, then as it got to where the truck was about to come off the jackstands it was higher than the stock spring side, does any of this make sense?
Also notice how curved the bottom leaf is on the UK springs, the Tremor spring is the close one in the pic.
And in case anybody wants a set they are cheap https://www.ebay.com/itm/114729135896 the kicker is the global shipping program through ebay is so cheap, it was $28 USD for shipping each!!!!!! and they showed in a week!!!!

springs.jpg

OP
OP
Poky

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I’ll post before and after measurements shortly

OP
OP
Poky

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Before: front - 37 1/4”
Before: rear - 39 1/8”

After: front - 38”
After: rear - 38 3/4”

Not sure where the 3/8” went but I like the look.

Fomocodt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor
Occupation
Automotive technician

txvlq4Z.jpg

ujNjXqu.jpg
I am planning on getting a small 1 inch level for the front of mine when it comes in, however the lack of threads on the top of the strut mount bolts is kind of worrying. The teflon portion of the nut doesn't appear to even be touching the threads, so im curious if they will come loose as time goes on.

Do they not offer different studs to put in place of the old ones, or is there no other bolt ons that come with studs in the spacer?

Fomocodt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor
Occupation
Automotive technician
Had the 1” Traxx kit installed yesterday. Makes the Tremor perfectly level . Exact wheel well to ground height across all four tires. My initial thoughts: Noticeable improvement in look; Ball joint sitting fine; Ride is pretty much same. Pictures don’t really do the change justice but I find the truck looks much more rugged. Due to time had the stealer. Install it but they said it was straight forward no issues.

A1DE8D71-CEBE-427B-8D25-E0CDFDC8B6C8.jpeg

8C78A3C3-43E0-4226-B96E-6404EFD6E759.jpeg

32A81BA3-A04F-4E0F-80F6-68CEBB157B87.jpeg
If you don't mind, can you take a closer picture of the top of strut mount threads?

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I am planning on getting a small 1 inch level for the front of mine when it comes in, however the lack of threads on the top of the strut mount bolts is kind of worrying. The teflon portion of the nut doesn't appear to even be touching the threads, so im curious if they will come loose as time goes on.

Do they not offer different studs to put in place of the old ones, or is there no other bolt ons that come with studs in the spacer?
The spacer is not long enough to have studs in the spacer. The only option would be to remove them from the Fox coil over and press in new ones. Something that most would not be able or willing to do.

Honestly, looks safe, plenty of thread left.

OP
OP
Poky

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
These are the 1” spacers from Robby at RangerLifts.

340027E5-E063-4442-9A2E-CC23B93E2CD2.jpeg

DE7B9001-2095-4BAC-95AD-4468474A7137.jpeg

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The spacer is not long enough to have studs in the spacer. The only option would be to remove them from the Fox coil over and press in new ones. Something that most would not be able or willing to do.

Honestly, looks safe, plenty of thread left.
Robby at Ranger Lifts stresses to use thread locker on the nuts

Bigrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd
3in readylift with 1in rear block. Readylift has options that come with the upper control arm set up for around $650. I think I might get the rear block removed soon.
IMG_20210701_194706_303.jpg

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I saw a post somewhere on the site of a person that bought the Traxda kit but only installed one of the plates, for half the lift. They were worried about the amount of threads showing as well.
Sponsored