Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Truxxx has a 1.5" that I used

truck.jpg
Yeah some time ago I realized it was Truxxx, thanks. I ended up doing a 1" level for towing sake but if not for towing regularly, I would have liked something closer to 1.5".
Sponsored

lou5560

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to the guy at Traxda about the short threads. He says the threads aren't short, Ford put a weird tall nut with the bottom threads removed. His kit includes regular nuts with threads all the way through. If you're concerned, pull a nut off and take a look.
I recently ordered & recieved a 1 inch Traxda kit for my 2019 Ford Ranger. It did not include new nuts in the kit.

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Before: front - 37 1/4”
Before: rear - 39 1/8”

After: front - 38”
After: rear - 38 3/4”

Not sure where the 3/8” went but I like the look.
I know this thread is a little old but which kit did you use? I have a 22 tremor and I have 2 3/4 from front to back. Deciding if I want a 1 or 2 inch level. Need to keep some rake due to towing. Didn't realize that raising the front would actually lower the rear. So would an inch be the ticket?

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
I just had the Ford Ranger Lifts 1" level installed on my Tremor and wanted to add another pic for those considering the kit. There's still a slight rake (about an inch) but I think it looks perfect!

PXL_20210822_203915085.jpg
Would you happen to have Before and after measurements both front and back? Considering that kit

FordPharmD

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Pharmacist
Would you happen to have Before and after measurements both front and back? Considering that kit
I don't. I sold the ranger recently to get out from under payments. I'd say the lift is perfect if you plan to tow regularly though

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
I don't. I sold the ranger recently to get out from under payments. I'd say the lift is perfect if you plan to tow regularly though
Appreciate the response. From what I'm seeing on here if you level the front it will actually also lower the rear slightly. How much it lowers is my concern because mine has 2 3/4 from front to rear so if raising the front an inch would actually lower the rear by a 1/2 to 3/4 I would be very happy with that. Sucks you had to get rid of your truck. I'm sure was a hard decision to make. This economy has made many have to make some pissy choices they shouldn't have to.

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
I know this thread is a little old but which kit did you use? I have a 22 tremor and I have 2 3/4 from front to back. Deciding if I want a 1 or 2 inch level. Need to keep some rake due to towing. Didn't realize that raising the front would actually lower the rear. So would an inch be the ticket?
Raising the front wont lower the rear ride height at the wheel well, the rear bumper will be lower, but the rear springs will still be the exact same height.

hookem57

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Driver
I’m thinking about doing a lift/leveling kit if my Tremor ever arrives. There are a lot of options available. We’re starting to see a few guys that went with the Rough Country spacers. I’m anxious to hear everyone’s reviews. Installation has me curious too. Regardless of the kit, has anyone tried to remove the struts by lowering the lower control arms? It looks a lot easier and appears to remove the CV joint/ axle issue.
I went with the 2" leveling from Ranger lifts/ out of Las Vegas. Yes I took the nut off and dropped it away from the spline. Went right back together. I have pics here on threads.

Jimco

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Contractor
This is a question regarding the installation method of a 1" spacer leveling lift on a Tremor.

Among others this guy dropped the lower control arms to get the C/O out in lieu of the standard disassembling of sway bar, knuckle and hubs:

Is this a more viable solution or is the standard method no big deal?

Just received my 1" kit from RangerLifts aka Woolworth Motorsports Robby, but I'm going to wait a short bit to install until I get the Retrax bed cover on and the AMP bed extender installed. Not a bunch of added weight in the bed but whatever it it I'd like it there before alignment.

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
This is a question regarding the installation method of a 1" spacer leveling lift on a Tremor.

Among others this guy dropped the lower control arms to get the C/O out in lieu of the standard disassembling of sway bar, knuckle and hubs:

Is this a more viable solution or is the standard method no big deal?

Just received my 1" kit from RangerLifts aka Woolworth Motorsports Robby, but I'm going to wait a short bit to install until I get the Retrax bed cover on and the AMP bed extender installed. Not a bunch of added weight in the bed but whatever it it I'd like it there before alignment.
That looks much easier! I may try that when I go to do mine. I have the 2" level though.

rickyranger8

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
So here’s a question for you all. I’m hoping to take delivery in the very near future, I’m considering the 2” Ranger lift in the front paired with a 1” Eibach block in the rear. I’d like to get some more height for clearing some larger tires (285/75r17 perhaps), but I’d like to keep some rake for the quad trailer towing. Has anyone tried this or something similar yet?
I hey im hoping to take this same exact approach. Did you ever get an answer on this?

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
I went through with it, I was very happy with the end result. (Sold truck but not because I wasn’t happy). It keep just a touch of rake and towed like a dream.
IMG_8611.jpeg

rickyranger8

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
I went through with it, I was very happy with the end result. (Sold truck but not because I wasn’t happy). It keep just a touch of rake and towed like a dream.
IMG_8611.jpeg
Awesome. Are those the stock 265/70/17s still? Also how was towing?

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Awesome. Are those the stock 265/70/17s still? Also how was towing?
Yea those were the stock tires, I could have fit 285 with the upgraded crash bars or removing them but didn’t make it that far. Hauled a 6x14 loaded with quads and didn’t even squat. Hauled great.
Sponsored