Has anyone tried this Tremor Leveling Kit?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
So a Leitner bed rack, Decked draw system and tent would't just level it out? You're saying I need to go with a ruefully XLT or Lariat?
The problem with the Tremor Package is you are a little bit limited to what you can add especially if you "Level it". The moment you level it and decide to add weight in the back you will start to get the squating dog look. The FX4 Package may be the better way to go for you because there aren't as many parts available for the Tremor specifically. I should mention the the Old Man EMU lift replaces not just the shocks but also the front and rear springs. It equates to 2.4 inches front and 1.6 inches rear of lift and the rear will articulate more compared to any pther leaf option for the Ranger. Yes there are other leafs available but when it comes to OffRoad clearance, Travel and Articulation are your Friend.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pirelli73

Pirelli73

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
The problem with the Tremor Package is you are a little bit limited to what you can add especially if you "Level it". The moment you level it and decide to add weight in the back you will start to get the squating dog look. The FX4 Package may be the better way to go for you because there aren't as many parts available for the Tremor specifically. I should mention the the Old Man EMU lift replaces not just the shocks but also the front and rear springs. It equates to 2.4 inches front and 1.6 inches rear of lift and the rear will articulate more compared to any pther leaf option for the Ranger. Yes there are other leafs available but when it comes to OffRoad clearance, Travel and Articulation are your Friend.
Thanks again for the info, definitely more things to consider. The truck is being shipped from Texas and won't arrive until the 11th so I have time to make a decision or look for another model.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I also realized I need to take more photos of my truck haha
Sponsored