Randy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like FordRanger Lifts wins my business again for the leveling kit for the Tremor, ordering now.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I just had the Ford Ranger Lifts 1" level installed on my Tremor and wanted to add another pic for those considering the kit. There's still a slight rake (about an inch) but I think it looks perfect!

PXL_20210822_203915085.jpg
Think I'm going to be ordering this level kit. Keeps the baja look, just reduces the drastic nose down rake

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Mine looks much better after installing the Bilsteins set at stock height. They raise the front slightly at the "stock" setting. I did this to preserve ride and travel. I go
original_535b378f-2fd1-49b7-ba23-6a0ba951a0cc_20210912_182124.jpg
t the Ranger Lifts 1" Tremor lift spacers, so I am going to add those eventually. I think it will be perfect with the 32" tires.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
For those with the 2.5“ spacers, any reason why a 2” spacer isn‘t enough for a level? Measuring from the ground to the fender lip, my fronts are 37” and rears are 39”.
Like many others, I have the RC 2-1/2” Level Kit (for now ?). Because I also have a fibreglass topper, the front sits a little high. It seems to be just right for those without a topper or a fully loaded bed rack. If I lost 1/4”-3/8” in height off the front, it would be perfect. Fox adjustable coil-overs would easily solve this without having to lift the back end with spacers. Plus, the ride would be greatly improved.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just had the Ford Ranger Lifts 1" level installed on my Tremor and wanted to add another pic for those considering the kit. There's still a slight rake (about an inch) but I think it looks perfect!

PXL_20210822_203915085.jpg
Did you notice any difference at all in ride quality , handling, or mpg ?

FordPharmD

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Pharmacist
Did you notice any difference at all in ride quality , handling, or mpg ?
I did a road trip from West TN to Dallas right after the install so I don't have an accurate report on day to day fuel economy yet, but the ride and handling difference is negligible. If anything it may have just a bit smoother ride.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did a road trip from West TN to Dallas right after the install so I don't have an accurate report on day to day fuel economy yet, but the ride and handling difference is negligible. If anything it may have just a bit smoother ride.
Ok, did you have to adjust your headlights down at all?

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, did you have to adjust your headlights down at all?
LOL , I've got to do that this evening . I leveled mine Saturday and got flashed by everyone I met going to work this morning :)

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I have a question on the leveling spacers available for the Ranger. Based on where the struts bolt to the lower control arm the actual spacer thickness is going to be thinner than the lift it produces.

From the pictures I have seen it appears the spacer is 1/2 the thickness of the lift they produce. That is, for a 2" lift the spacer is 1" thick and for a 1" lift the spacer is 1/2" thick.

Can some one that has a 1" or 2" leveling spacers measure the thickness of them. The reason I ask is for something so simple the cost is of them are out of line. I an to use some scrap aluminum from work to make my own.

Thanks

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
So here’s a question for you all. I’m hoping to take delivery in the very near future, I’m considering the 2” Ranger lift in the front paired with a 1” Eibach block in the rear. I’d like to get some more height for clearing some larger tires (285/75r17 perhaps), but I’d like to keep some rake for the quad trailer towing. Has anyone tried this or something similar yet?

UPSCP

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Driver
I was wondering about a leveling kit too. This video is from 2019 but it has me concerned before I just toss on any 2.5" level kit on a Tremor.

I plan on towing a 19ft travel trailer on weekends so I am waiting till I get some towing miles in. That said, 1.0-2.0" would probably be ideal for my planned use. I think the only level kit under 2.5" I saw was from Traxda. Anyone else see anything?
Truxxx has a 1.5" that I used

truck.jpg