First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I will definitely look into getting that stuff. I use RainX but honestly it feels like it last maybe a week if it’s raining a lot
I use to use it too and I'd be lucky to get a month at best out of it. Gold Eagle is always having sales/specials on it and with the 4th of July coming up I'm sure they'll be having another. Just go to their website and sign up for email alerts and you'll get all their sales. If you try it let me know how you like it.

https://www.goldeagle.com
Sponsored

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
The rainx that you wax on lasts a LONG time for me , 2 or 3 coats and it's a pain to get off , but I did it when I got this truck 3 months ago and a rainstorm on the way to work this morning and I still didn't need the wipers...
But it's rainx not sun X you don't get no rain ! We gets lots ...

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Now that I think about it I may have the Blaster Silicone spray. I was so impressed with their garage door spray I grabbed a can of every type they had at Home Depot a while back. If I have it I’ll try that.
lol that's how I got hooked on it too. That stuff seems to work really good and my garage door hasn't squeaked since using it.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The rainx that you wax on lasts a LONG time for me , 2 or 3 coats and it's a pain to get off , but I did it when I got this truck 3 months ago and a rainstorm on the way to work this morning and I still didn't need the wipers...
Oh, I thought you were talking about the original Rain-X that was made just for glass. I've never tried the wax.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They even have the washer fluid rainx ,but I see no difference there , and rainx glass cleaner , it's ok , but not really a water beader like it claims ...
That's the one I thought you were referring to. You're lucky if you can get a month out of it. Give the Graphene a try I think you'll like it and it's a once a year application so you won't waste precious drinking time. ?

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
What I want to know is if I grease up my wiper blades, does it stop the shake and shimmy the lower portion of the drivers side. Mine has like epilepsy when on

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
These utubers kill me. 3 1/2 minutes to say, “if you want your wipers to work better, clean your windshield real good and then clean your wiper blades with wd40”.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
What I want to know is if I grease up my wiper blades, does it stop the shake and shimmy the lower portion of the drivers side. Mine has like epilepsy when on
That’s one reason I’m hesitant to put wax or similar products on my windshield. Over the years I’ve occasionally put stuff on the windshield that made the blades “grabby”. I usually just wash the windshield good and wipe the blades off with a wet rag. Usually works fine.

Last edited:

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Guess I'm the only one who doesn't want any wax on the glass.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
A good quick fix for streaky wiper blades. I wouldn’t use WD but instead a good silicone spray like Blaster. I have always hit mine with the 303 Graphene Nano Spray and the Graphene Detailer. I’m still on my original wipers so I’d say this really does work treating them often.

Funny you have the original wipers...not sure if it's because you're still breaking in your truck or you got a great set ? ...the wipers were the first and only thing that failed on my perfect truck...streaked and chattered like crazy...RainX Latitude have been great every since...

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Rainx is very friendly to your wiper blades...
I used Rain-X on mine for quite a while. I don't know if it makes them last longer, I just wipe 'em when I put the Rain-X in my "winders" (sountern for windows). :)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Funny you have the original wipers...not sure if it's because you're still breaking in your truck or you got a great set ? ...the wipers were the first and only thing that failed on my perfect truck...streaked and chattered like crazy...RainX Latitude have been great every since...
Better be careful Sid I'm catching you slowly but surely. I've done 4,000 miles in the past 3 weeks and I'm now at 26,621. :shock: A couple more of these trips and I'll blow right by you.??
Sponsored