Where to buy new 303 Graphene coating spray?

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Likely yes.
Good brand also.

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Suburban
Occupation
Detailing Business
First post here. Just checking around for 303 related searches to measure my SEO for my site and found this thread.

I have bottles on order from 303 for the Graphene. I have them up for pre-sale on the site now in limited quantities. There are talks that 303 exhausted their MFGing capabilities on this product and won't be able to make more in 2020 or 2021. (Edit - Looks like that was just a rumor)

https://totaldetailingproducts.com/store/p/303-graphene-spray-coating

Anyway, have a good day guys. I hope you get a chance to grab some. I got my hands on launch edition bottles and its some super cool stuff.

-Gabe
Total Detailing Products

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I know someone who works there and just checked with them the other day, it will be available the beginning of November. The first batch sold out in 24hrs and this stuff is worth waiting for. I have a bottle getting shipped when they have there next run and will be striping off my old wax/sealant to use this. They say it goes over any other product but it is best to start fresh.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
First post here. Just checking around for 303 related searches to measure my SEO for my site and found this thread.

I have bottles on order from 303 for the Graphene. I have them up for pre-sale on the site now in limited quantities. There are talks that 303 exhausted their MFGing capabilities on this product and won't be able to make more in 2020 or 2021.

https://totaldetailingproducts.com/store/p/303-graphene-spray-coating

Anyway, have a good day guys. I hope you get a chance to grab some. I got my hands on launch edition bottles and its some super cool stuff.

-Gabe
Total Detailing Products
This is not true at all...... I just talked with someone I know there (works there for 25 years) and it will be available in the next couple weeks. They sold out 4000 bottles in the first 24 hrs and were not expecting such a high demand.

Last edited:

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Suburban
Occupation
Detailing Business
That's good. I don't know anyone at 303. I'm nowhere near large enough to order direct, I've had to go through another source. Glad to know that they are going to be making more for sure. Glad to see that is just a rumor.

I bought the launch edition bottles without even watching videos after I saw they had them for sale, so I got lucky.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's good. I don't know anyone at 303. I'm nowhere near large enough to order direct, I've had to go through another source. Glad to know that they are going to be making more for sure. Glad to see that is just a rumor.

I bought the launch edition bottles without even watching videos after I saw they had them for sale, so I got lucky.
Yeah the internet is full of and rumors at times. Even knowing someone there I still couldn't get ahold of any as they only has 2 bottles left after they sold out and wanted to keep them for demo purposes. I will post when I get more info but it's expected in the next couple weeks.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Might be available tomorrow...

1604009323801.jpeg