First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 super cab
Occupation
Retired
I hate getting wax on non painted items. Mud flaps, weatherstripping, window seals you get the point. Also as our Rangers age they start fading looking whitish. I am using Mothers back to black and it works great. I have been using products like this since my 1983 Mustang GT. It's easy to apply and you won't be disappointed.

20211008_150133.jpg
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I hate getting wax on non painted items. Mud flaps, weatherstripping, window seals you get the point. Also as our Rangers age they start fading looking whitish. I am using Mothers back to black and it works great. I have been using products like this since my 1983 Mustang GT. It's easy to apply and you won't be disappointed.

20211008_150133.jpg
Seen this at the Autozone, with your support I shall try it. I find 303 graphene works but only for a bit of time then it fades again. Maybe I am washing my truck too darn often or it sits in the sun too much, who knows :crackup:

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I also use this on the black plastic trim. It works well and lasts for a couple months because I park in a car port, out of the sun.
Sponsored