First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This video show a safe way to clean your touch screen and your main plastic screen without leaving scratches. I've been doing it this way for years along with a mini California Duster that I use in between. The duster is great for doing quick cleans in between detailing as it gets all the dust off your dash and console.

Only thing different is I use the 303 Interior Cleaner and I'll even put a spritz of Graphene on my touch screen. That really helps alleviate dust and fingerprints.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great video, I watch him a lot on YouTube. I'm also a big fan of Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions line of products.
I also watch a lot of Pans videos. He's great at showing and explaining "how to" videos especially for new people getting into detailing. Many are afraid to scratch their screens and this is a great video showing how easily it's done for little money.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

lost1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger,2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
retired
This video show a safe way to clean your touch screen and your main plastic screen without leaving scratches. I've been doing it this way for years along with a mini California Duster that I use in between. The duster is great for doing quick cleans in between detailing as it gets all the dust off your dash and console.

Only thing different is I use the 303 Interior Cleaner and I'll even put a spritz of Graphene on my touch screen. That really helps alleviate dust and fingerprints.

I installed a glass screen protector and now just clean it with a dab of windex on a paper towel.
Sponsored