How much have you driven your Ranger the past few weeks?

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Drive my Ranger every single day. Some of us small business owners still need to work (or at least stay open) to try and pay the bills. That Ford Pass reminder must just be automated. I had just parked mine when I got the notification to start it.
Sponsored

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Well 4 weeks in and I hit 3700 miles. I took it in for the first service and switched it over to synthetic oil due to all of my driving.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Google just told me I drove 23 miles in April. That's 1 way to work in the old normal.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Google just told me I drove 23 miles in April. That's 1 way to work in the old normal.
It told me I drove 146 miles in April. That's about 2.5 round-trips to work for me.

Deleted member 1634

It told me I drove 146 miles in April. That's about 2.5 round-trips to work for me.
Mine said 814 miles. Probably a third of that was trips up the shore in my wife's car, so those don't count. And the rest was basically 2 longer trips, one to get out of the house and one to get a used table. Either way, certainly not the 3000+ I would've put on in a normal April.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
I don't drive it a whole lot. Usually only if I need a 'truck' for some reason. I have had it about 14 months and only have about 5500 miles. The bride and I usually take her Sonata if we go anywhere together as she complains about the ride and difficulty climbing into the truck.

Looks like I have found a good reason to keep my baby looking clean and new. LOL

Reactions: Doc

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Gas is $1.09 here so Ive been taking some drives to intentionally get lost and see some stuff I haven't seen. This other day I went on one for about 4 hours. Still don't really know where I went but the scenery was nice.
You are never lost if you don't care where you are at.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Not much has changed for me, had to get the mowers, tractor and tiller all ready for spring work so trips to parts dealers and my mothers place, been mowing about every 4 days, do the grocery shopping for my 90 year old mother, trying to keep her at home but I suspect she is getting out more than she says, put up a new mailbox post and a doorbell for my sister, have my Meals On Wheels stuff I do a couple of days a week, now that the wife is furloughed from her nursing job, I make up excuses to run to the local farm store, good thing I am retired. 13,XXX miles in a 13 months. In Effingham County, we only have 6 covid cases and 2 were actually out of our area, they just had addressees here and we are under the same lock down rules state wide, although the mask thing only lasted a couple of days, stores pretty much quit enforcing that. You can buy essential wind chimes at the farm store but we still can't get a haircut.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not much has changed for me, had to get the mowers, tractor and tiller all ready for spring work so trips to parts dealers and my mothers place, been mowing about every 4 days, do the grocery shopping for my 90 year old mother, trying to keep her at home but I suspect she is getting out more than she says, put up a new mailbox post and a doorbell for my sister, have my Meals On Wheels stuff I do a couple of days a week, now that the wife is furloughed from her nursing job, I make up excuses to run to the local farm store, good thing I am retired. 13,XXX miles in a 13 months. In Effingham County, we only have 6 covid cases and 2 were actually out of our area, they just had addressees here and we are under the same lock down rules state wide, although the mask thing only lasted a couple of days, stores pretty much quit enforcing that. You can buy essential wind chimes at the farm store but we still can't get a haircut.
Hi Dan,

Essential wind chimes???? ? ? ?

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
I put on about 200 miles in the last 2 months, Starting to worry about my gas getting old.

What's everyone's favorite gas treatment, Sea Foam or Stabil?
Sponsored