How much do you think this forum has cost you since you started seeing all the ‘mods’ you could do?

How much has this forum cost you in ‘mods’

• Total voters

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I'm nearing the 3k range- roll up tonneau, 8yr/unlimited 3M Paint Protection, heated seats, fan cooled seat cushions, hard wired Garmin GPS mount, illuminated visor vanity mirror, Black Widow 10' motorcycle ramps.
Next up: Bestop TrekStep tailgate step, sunroof.

Last edited:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Current and future plans are nothing different than I've done on my previous trucks. Mild lift, better tires, bugflector, tonneau, grille. Except wheels. I want black wheels.

XL GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger STX
Occupation
Civil Engineering Firm
With ordering the Bilsteins that will get me to about 2k. I didn't really want to get them, but reading the reviews on the forum convinced me to give it a go. That's as far as I wanted to go, I did everything to it/for it I set out to do.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I'm a couple grand into accessories.

Modifications will come but I suffer fromm analysis paralysis, it'll be a while.

Just dropped a few grand on couches the wife wanted. I'll be able to spend some guilt free money when I figure out the rest.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
-Number door keypad, originally I declined at the dealer because I thought it had to go on the door. Learned they are wireless on here, so I bought one and mounted it to my roof rack.

-Prinsu Roof Rack

-Rough Country Diff Cover

-Built Right dash mount

-Console tray

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Several things I was going to do anyway but I learned about the tailgate damper and M2M lower grille here, so about $100.

Just bought a used set of OE black wheels from someone in the FB group, yet to get are the BDS level, Ziebart, and when the stock tires wear out 265/70/17C BFG A/T's.

Count Desmondo

First Name
Desmondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Supercab
I haven't even layed eyes on the truck that I ordered, yet I have a box with a new ford/fox leveling kit. I figure I will put them on once the new tires wear out...unless I do it sooner. The damper will be coming...cap to come as well. Maybe a tune. I swear this feels weird. Is it possible that the ranger itself will become a cult classic? I'm coming from a 2000 CRV. Anyone else drive one of those? Very direct feel while driving.

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
I haven't even layed eyes on the truck that I ordered, yet I have a box with a new ford/fox leveling kit. I figure I will put them on once the new tires wear out...unless I do it sooner. The damper will be coming...cap to come as well. Maybe a tune. I swear this feels weird. Is it possible that the ranger itself will become a cult classic? I'm coming from a 2000 CRV. Anyone else drive one of those? Very direct feel while driving.
Like a newborn baby, you gotta do your duty as a responsible adult and prepare for that in advance :captain:...As for me, I showed up to the forum sick already. I can never leave any of my cars stock, so showing up here, I further infected the pool of folks just looking for advice:devil:

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I'll be that guy.
I wouldn't say this forum cost me that much since majority of the accessories I have now are the ones I'd buy for any truck.

That said, my wife who makes bank hooked me up with buying Seat jackers, lol.
So the forum I guess ended up costing her.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
4K+?
Sponsored