OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Typical Thai truck. They have some affinity for making their shit look like tonka toys with deep dish wheels and rubber band tires.

They also have some love affair with peel and stick fake hood scoops.

The black headlight surround trim piece is nice though. I like that part.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That chase rack with the overhead basket is a pretty cool setup if you can fit a dirt bike under the basket. The hood is interesting - well, except for the inappropriate pony decal. I would like it more if it was a real hood.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Hmmm... not in my driveway.

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Typical Thai truck. They have some affinity for making their shit look like tonka toys with deep dish wheels and rubber band tires.

They also have some love affair with peel and stick fake hood scoops.

The black headlight surround trim piece is nice though. I like that part.
yes, i wonder where they got their inspiration

1675262776701.png

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Whenever I see deep-dish wheels like that, my first thought is "Oh, there's a truck that's never reached the city limits." I always think of the end credit scene from Cars; Sarge's SUV Boot Camp.

I like the base colour and some of the decals individually, but together it's like they couldn't make up their mind or just threw whatever they could find at it.

For the chase rack & overhead basket, does anyone know if that basket is a rigid fix, or can it be angled up or down? If it can, that might be useful for fitting larger loads under it, or getting heavier loads up into/out of it.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Whenever I see deep-dish wheels like that, my first thought is "Oh, there's a truck that's never reached the city limits." I always think of the end credit scene from Cars; Sarge's SUV Boot Camp.

I like the base colour and some of the decals individually, but together it's like they couldn't make up their mind or just threw whatever they could find at it.

For the chase rack & overhead basket, does anyone know if that basket is a rigid fix, or can it be angled up or down? If it can, that might be useful for fitting larger loads under it, or getting heavier loads up into/out of it.
wat-ford-2.jpg

But hey, at least it has less decals? But it does have more 3D stickers by way of the hood and doors.

Thailand has a monopoly of a perfect storm of some sort of odd Brotruck/90's Ricer hybrid.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ford_Ranger_Raptor_aftermarket_in_Thailand-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: