Fox/Ford Performance 2.0 leveling kit help....

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Hey can someone verify that I'm looking at an aluminum knuckle/spindle? Obviously a newbie to working on my own stuff and want to make sure before I try to fit some new UCA's on.

Thanks!
tempImageEfnOBG.jpg
Yes it looks like an aluminum one. They went over to the cast steel ones late 2020. My build is 11/20 and I have steel. What year/build is yours? That’s how you can tell for sure
Sponsored

burchs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Yes it looks like an aluminum one. They went over to the cast steel ones late 2020. My build is 11/20 and I have steel. What year/build is yours? That’s how you can tell for sure
Thanks, finally went and found the build date of 03/20. Reading all the posts it seemed a lot of the 20's were steel so I started trying to figure it out, I guess I was early enough to get the Aluminum, which is good since I didn't see the note about the change in spindles until after I ordered the Fox stage 2 kit :facepalm:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Thanks, finally went and found the build date of 03/20. Reading all the posts it seemed a lot of the 20's were steel so I started trying to figure it out, I guess I was early enough to get the Aluminum, which is good since I didn't see the note about the change in spindles until after I ordered the Fox stage 2 kit :facepalm:
Pretty sure the change over happened mid year 2020. You lucked out!
I can change over my steel for aluminum ones for $250 for the pair but I better have new UCA if I do decide to go that route later myself.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
My 6/2020 build has cast.
Sponsored