AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I noticed the more a person postings the worse they get. Especially with those in the thousands.
Well I can guess what you must think about me then. :rolleyes:🤔

micl9

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know about # of posts.
But when you post in a thread titled XYZ, "I think XYZ is stupid" etc. You should have just moved on...

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I don't know about # of posts.
But when you post in a thread titled XYZ, I think XYZ is stupid etc. You should have just moved on...
Better yet you go into the forum flaming thread and flame everyone who has post in the thousands. lol

Pot:Kettle.gif

micl9

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Better yet you go into the forum flaming thread and flame everyone who has post in the thousands. lol

Pot:Kettle.gif
Sorry but just bc you post a lot does not mean you can tell people their opinion or taste is crap.

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
When I was growing up....
These "Words of Wisdom" were carved on our cave wall:

"Sticks & Stones may break my bones.... But WORDS will NEVER hurt Me"
and....
"If you don't have something NICE to say.... Don't say ANYTHING"

Seems pretty relevant today and has served me well so far!
Cheers!
🙏

PS.... I think this forum is GREAT!!!!
My grandmother used both of these expressions to make a point. Yesterday's wisdom is still appropriate and relevant for today :). I agree with you about this forum and especially appreciate the humor. I feel that the purpose here is to have fun, share ideas, learn some new things and enjoy the communication! :thumbsup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry but just bc you post a lot does not mean you can tell people there opinion or tatse is crap.

I never did? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of his post.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I never did? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of his post.
Sorry I took it the wrong way
I'm reclining in my arm chair with a few bourbons.
I agree with you!

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry took it the wrong way
I'm reclining in my arm chair with a few bourbons.
I agree with you!
No problem. 🥃

I was agreeing with you that if someone doesn't like a post or a member for that matter just better to move on and ignore it.

ScrappyLaptop

First Name
Scrappy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT SuperCrew 2x4
Occupation
IT
020D2839-6378-4F85-90C4-3CD33A47C302.jpeg
No Flaming !
That's Dresie and Casie. Nonverbal twins living in Western Transvaal when Roger Ballen took their picture in 1993 to show that not all white Afrikaners were living in luxury. They had the mental capacity of perhaps five year olds and according to their mother, the photo was taken without permission. When she died they ended up in a care home where the staff said that despite their facial expressions and being non-verbal, they were always bright and cheerful and genuinely nice people.

But why did you post a pic of them?

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have a hard time in real life not dropping f-bombs. 30+ years on a construction site and it becomes second nature to you. My gf use to think I was bad then one day we we on the phone while I was at work and she heard the GC talking. I sound like Mother Teresa compared to him. :shock:

I've got much better now that I'm away from the site but I do still tend to drop a few here n there but she so gracefully reminds me. I've seen a few posts here where I've had to shake my head but nothing real bad and I've never seen any of the sexist, racist, or homophobic posts Matt was referring to but luckily I must of missed them or just blocked them out.
I agree with all of this. I had a pretty foul mouth before I joined the Navy, and well... It didn't get any better in that culture. It's a lot easier to avoid in typing, though. I try to proofread once before I hit post because I'm so bad at typing, so it isn't really a problem to keep the language PG-13.

In real life, I still get scolded by my wife about once a month, when I let a wrong word or two out without filtering.

I also haven't seen any of the downright uncivil stuff on here (yet?). Most people on here seem to be able to take it, especially the ones doing more of the dishing out. I've been frequenting Bulletin Boards (look it up, you young 'uns) and Forums since before there was an Internet, so I feel confident in saying this is a pretty polite group.

I haven't seen any (well, maybe there was that one time...) overt hostility expressed, nor seen any racial or sexual slurs. I have not delved too deeply into the jokes thread though, (yet) but humor can be difficult to pull off in text. Sarcasm, particularly, is prone to be misinterpreted, and that can escalate quickly.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
That's Dresie and Casie. Nonverbal twins living in Western Transvaal when Roger Ballen took their picture in 1993 to show that not all white Afrikaners were living in luxury. They had the mental capacity of perhaps five year olds and according to their mother, the photo was taken without permission. When she died they ended up in a care home where the staff said that despite their facial expressions and being non-verbal, they were always bright and cheerful and genuinely nice people.

But why did you post a pic of them?
I, for one, appreciate the "back story" on this picture but people looking for only political correctness on internet forums will generally be very disappointed.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement