Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Now you must tell us how to get to this menu.
lol... I was waiting for someone to ask. Hold the channel scan right arrow on the steering wheel and the channel scan right button on the center stack at the same time for a few seconds. You'll hear the speaker test start if successful. Test menu is where you can switch between themes.

EDIT: also for those changing their antennae to shortys, you can see how much your signal drops off after the switch using the hidden menus.
Sponsored

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
My buddy at the dealer says not to mess with anything related to the ACM. Changing the start up screen is in the ACM. If they plug into the system it will show it's modified. Not so much the other modules in the car unless they are looking directly at one you've changed. That could be a warranty issue.

I don't have the truck yet but it should either have the auto fold in the settings menu and if not it should be able to be enabled with Forscan. I installed power folding mirrors in my Fusion and enabled all of that.

ToothRanger

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
D.D.S.
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have the truck yet but it should either have the auto fold in the settings menu and if not it should be able to be enabled with Forscan. I installed power folding mirrors in my Fusion and enabled all of that.
I didn't come across that option in my Lariat.

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
My buddy at the dealer says not to mess with anything related to the ACM. Changing the start up screen is in the ACM. If they plug into the system it will show it's modified. Not so much the other modules in the car unless they are looking directly at one you've changed. That could be a warranty issue.

You can just save your as "as built" data before you do any mods and then revert back to stock before you take it into the dealer.

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
I'll start messing with some of the normal stuff and see what you can and can't enable with out manually changing the as built data tonight.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll start messing with some of the normal stuff and see what you can and can't enable with out manually changing the as built data tonight.
I was thinking the same. Just checked the forscan forums and it looks like some of the guys from here are having trouble even connecting to the truck, something about VIN not recognized...

OP
OP

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Last edited:

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I was thinking the same. Just checked the forscan forums and it looks like some of the guys from here are having trouble even connecting to the truck, something about VIN not recognized...
That could be my post over there,thats the message I got on forscan and I havent had a chance to mess with it since.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That could be my post over there,thats the message I got on forscan and I havent had a chance to mess with it since.
Yep it was yours

Tommy Oberon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max
Vehicle Showcase
Things that really piss me off about my past Fords that they probably wont change on the Ranger. 1.) The double honk when you get out of your car with the engine running and close the door. Really annoying when you want to be quiet or people at a gas station look at you like what the hell is his problem. 2.) The extra swipe of the wipers when your windshield is clean and then it smears it all with that extra wipe. Wish I could eliminate those two items.

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Things that really piss me off about my past Fords that they probably wont change on the Ranger. 1.) The double honk when you get out of your car with the engine running and close the door. Really annoying when you want to be quiet or people at a gas station look at you like what the hell is his problem. 2.) The extra swipe of the wipers when your windshield is clean and then it smears it all with that extra wipe. Wish I could eliminate those two items.
In my F150, number 2 can be turned off on the settings.