FX4 || 501A || Tow || Sport
FACTORY OPTIONS
Sidesteps
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Go Fast Bits DV+
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
ICON billet UCA's
Front: Radflo 2.5" Coilovers w/ remote reservoir & compression adjusters
Rear: Radflo 2.5" Smooth Body shocks w/ remote reservoir & compression adjusters
Fabtech Offset Intrusion Beams
MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
2" Lift
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
17" Relations Race Wheels RR5-S +0 offset in bronze
Continental TerrainContact A/T 285/70R17
MODS - TIRE SIZE
32" Tires
MODS - EXTERIOR
Rhino Linings Spray-in Liner
Embark LS Tonneau (Retrax)
LED Puddle Lights
Auto-folding Mirror Mod
Raptor Grille Conversion w/ Custom Auto Works LED lights

Coming soon:
Dee-zee tailgate damper
Bushwhacker OE-Style Fender Flares (paint-matched)

Wish list:
In-bed LED light strip (something with automatic activation with door open or key unlock) IF YOU KNOW OF A WORKING KIT PLEASE SEND ME A PM!
MODS - INTERIOR
Husky F&R Floor Mats
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Uniden R3 Radar Detector
Blendmount w/ Mirrortap (installation write-up here: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/mirrortap-installation.2227/)
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
FORScan Speedometer Correction
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
This is my first truck ever. Growing up near the Sierra-Nevadas, I had been wanting something with 4-wheel drive capability, and now I finally have it! It is the first vehicle that I've owned and began modding since starting my big boy job working on teeth, so I'm pimping this thing out (within reasonable limits).

My build is a combination of bling, comfort, and capability. It's got to look good. It's got to be easy to move around as my daily driver. It's got to be badass enough to take me to badass places when nature beckons. Any modifications are being made under the premise that if anything is going to be done, its going to be done the right way.

I'm VERY pleased with the Radflo suspension. The spring rates on the Eibach springs seem higher, and even on the softest compression setting the ride seems more firm than the stock FX4 suspension. Rebound damping is greatly improved, with no more boat-like wavy up and down motion during everyday driving. Remote reservoir placement has been repositioned since my initial pictures.

Wet and dry traction/handling with the Contis is phenominal, and my driving is spirited. Road noise is very low.

UPDATE (12/7/19): Took "The Beast" to the beach last weekend. Felt like I was floating on clouds, even at 60 mph. Love love love my Radflo's and Continentals!!

RIP 2003 Ford Focus 222K miles
RIP 1989 Ford Thunderbird SC 130+K miles

Item information

Added by
ToothRanger
Views
Last update

More in Lariat

Share this item