Fordpass points for buying new vehicle

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
They expire. That's why I used them for a bug shield...and tie downs.
I guess they do:
Do FordPass Rewards Points Expire? Yes. FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar days. App usage does not qualify as activity needed to keep Points from expiring
Sponsored

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
They expire. That's why I used them for a bug shield...and tie downs.
From Ford:
Do FordPass Rewards Points expire?

FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar days. App usage does not qualify as activity needed to keep Points from expiring. To help in these uncertain times, expiration of FordPass Rewards Points has been extended to April 1, 2021, for Points earned prior to April, 2020. Points earned after April 1, 2020 will expire at the 365-day mark with no other activity.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Mine took 2 weeks exactly. If it takes a month or more, call somebody. As far as the expiration goes, they don't expire if you don't redeem them. They expire for "no activity". This means you have to use some or all, or gain more in a year time frame. I checked into that when I got my ford pass credit card. I didn't wanna earn a bunch of points and then lose them.

Steve in CO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Mine took 5 days after setting up FordPass. Hope you get your points soon!

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
Purchased my truck August 25th 2020, still waiting for my points.. Contacted Ford customer support and they said they are working on it..?

BigOlBish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Rapid Red
Sorry to hijack, does anyone know if the extended warranty is supposed to show up in the fordpass app?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
After a month I contacted them. My Ford Owners account is in the wife's name, and the truck was put in both names, The lady said they just didn't connect the two. I used the "chat" thingy on my account page. Did it on my PC.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Sorry to hijack, does anyone know if the extended warranty is supposed to show up in the fordpass app?
I could never find any mention of the extended warranty in my app. The dealer was just as confused. I figure I'd rely on paperwork if I needed it.
Jake, it won't show up anywhere that I've ever seen. I do like "ryyck". I always make a copy, and put it in my glove compartment for just in case. If you want to make sure it's in the system you can ask someone in your dealers service dept. to check.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Mine points showed up within a week. When I bought my truck my salesman helped me set everything up while we were waiting for the finance guy to finish up with someone else. I would definitely call the FordPass Rewards number listed above as it shouldn't take that long.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I bought my XLT a week ago today, set up the app on Wednesday, and my points showed up today.

turfman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue FX4 Lariat
I bought mine in late December. Still don't have them. Called them two weeks ago using the number that One Lone Ranger has posted. Was told they had to submit a ticket to IT and it could take up to an additional 30 days to post....I am sure I will be calling again in a few weeks...SMH
Sponsored