First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
I have still never received my points from purchasing almost a year ago, they told me in there system it showed up as used because the modem had been activated before the purchase date but it would be fixed.

I gave up after a couple hours on the phone with support on multiple occasions and a few months back and forth with my salesman.
Its been back and forth with Ford and with the dealer for me. I pestered the dealer enough that they finally manually added them today.

Ford just says "wait another 30 days" every time you call. modem was activated, and Ford Pass was installed and active. NO EXCUSES FORD!
Sponsored

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
I called Ford Directly after I activated Ford Pass just to confim my activation. It happened immediately. But I have heard it may take a while.
Everything has a process, but that's a little hard to believe.

jdagg2003

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 2wd
Its been back and forth with Ford and with the dealer for me. I pestered the dealer enough that they finally manually added them today.

Ford just says "wait another 30 days" every time you call. modem was activated, and Ford Pass was installed and active. NO EXCUSES FORD!
My salesman seemed to do everything he could and followed up with confirmation codes it just never went anywhere.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
My salesman seemed to do everything he could and followed up with confirmation codes it just never went anywhere.
The dealer can fix fordpass points, but they want FORD to fund the program. I just pull my hair out dealing with the fordpass folks.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Ford pass is operated by the Detroit High school system. School is out for the summer.
Sponsored