First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
So, over the weekend my son wanted to change over all our tires to nitrogen fill. I had the stuff just never bothered. About an hour later he comes in the house and says he’s got some bad news. Right front he snapped off the valve on the TPS. ? (don’t ask)

So off to the dealer today to get it sorted out. Left them with the tire while I run spare and wait for their call. Around lunch got the holler of all set.

Take the truck in and they say we got to sync the TPS and mount the tire. That’s cool I thought it’s raining anyways.

Get truck back and then when I get to work I think of the Gorilla wheel lock socket. Crap, they still got it. Go back to dealer and get it.

Drive back to work.

I get out and walking in and notice I’m missing a lug nut! ? WTF! Seriously!?

Drive back to dealer,

Hey, I’m back! Got a black lug nut!? Because you sent me off with out one!!!

20 minutes later they return
Nope, but we’re giving you a silver one so you have one. ?

Fine, get er done. Another 20 minutes later driving back to work.

When I get back I think I better check and see if spare is there, you never know now! Yup! But what’s this, the spare lock is messed up. Won’t unlock or come out.

Ok, I’m not going back today. I’m biting my tongue now as it is.

The silver lining is I got the TPS on the house. Lmao ?
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
So, over the weekend my son wanted to change over all our tires to nitrogen fill. I had the stuff just never bothered. About an hour later he comes in the house and says he’s got some bad news. Right front he snapped off the valve on the TPS. ? (don’t ask)

So off to the dealer today to get it sorted out. Left them with the tire while I run spare and wait for their call. Around lunch got the holler of all set.

Take the truck in and they say we got to sync the TPS and mount the tire. That’s cool I thought it’s raining anyways.

Get truck back and then when I get to work I think of the Gorilla wheel lock socket. Crap, they still got it. Go back to dealer and get it.

Drive back to work.

Drive back to dealer,

When I get back I think I better check and see if spare is there, you never know now! Yup! But what’s this, the spare lock is messed up. Won’t unlock or come out.

We just had thunder storms pass through Toronto. Something tells me they’ll likely be rolling through Massachusetts tomorrow. ?

OP
OP
Trigganometry

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
We just had thunder storms pass through Toronto. Something tells me they’ll likely be rolling through Massachusetts tomorrow. ?
So far today we’ve had about an inch. Just seem to downpour every time I was going to or from the dealer it seemed ?

Leftcoast

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab

Drive back to work.

Drive back to dealer,

Buy a lottery ticket. You’re due.
Sponsored