First Name
Neel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RTR
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what package applies black front and rear Ford emblems as shown in the video above? My understanding is that the black appearance package vehicles still come with blue emblems.

Larrykime

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SCab Lariat 4X2, 2019 MX5, 2008 Expedition
Occupation
Crane Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what package applies black front and rear Ford emblems as shown in the video above? My understanding is that the black appearance package vehicles still come with blue emblems.
2021 the blue emblems are replaced with black on the black appearance package. about the only real change for the 2021 rangers.

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150/2020 Polaris sportsman
Occupation
retired tin knocker local 12 Pittsburgh
Ok, It's back on my list. The 17" Magnetic wheels & wheel opening accents along with the OWL tires (which I normally don't care for) help balance it out. Nicer IMO than the Black AppearancePackage in the first photo.

But if they just would've made Area 51 available...
edit: The Ranger looks like it is coming off of a roll on-roll off ship:question:
THANKS NICE PIC I DID XLT LOADED FX4 AND UPGRADE 18 MACH. ALUM WHEELS. AND IT DOSE LOOK LIKE ITS COMING OFF A SHIP. WOW CAPS WERE ON !! sorry

NNayak

First Name
Neel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RTR
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
2021 the blue emblems are replaced with black on the black appearance package. about the only real change for the 2021 rangers.
Thanks!

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
2021 ranger when from 8 way pow. seats to 6waypow seats no more anti freeze wipers not being smart just ordered 1

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
2021 ranger when from 8 way pow. seats to 6waypow seats no more anti freeze wipers not being smart just ordered 1
Check with your dealer, but I think on the 2021 302A XLT package only the passenger seat is now 6-way: manual recline rather than power. The driver's seat should still have power recline according to this:

Attachments

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Check with your dealer, but I think on the 2021 302A XLT package only the passenger seat is now 6-way: manual recline rather than power. The driver's seat should still have power recline according to this:
The drivers seat never had power recline; this was always one of the obnoxious cost cutting moves ford made on the ranger. Until someone sees a 2021 I think it's just guesswork, but probably they deleted passenger power lumbar.

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
that great news thank you much

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm that worried guy. I've got an FX4 CG on order and am hoping that this lighting is playing tricks and that the real model, in fact, looks better. In Bronco Sport videos on YouTube, the color looks much more vibrant.

For example
iam with you i ordered 1 also in xlt fx4 maybe some green pinstriping and green ranger letters on the tailgate i did get magnetic custom 18 in. wheels they match wheel well moldings its all good

OP
OP
LightingBlue

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Here's a new video with the Ranger in Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray and Velocity Blue. I really like the VB and it was always on my list for my Bronco. Now I might have to ditch the OJ White for it. ?

Nice find!

My take-aways from that video:
  • Cactus Gray is a pointless color when you also offer white. Seems like a half-hearted attempt to copy Toyota's concrete colors (which are terrible, don't drive a vehicle the same color as the roadways, especially here in the PNW when sunset is at 3:30 pm and it rains 70% of the year, truckers cannot see you in their mirrors!)

• Velocity Blue is a step down in appearance from Lightning Blue. Too much silver it just comes across as the "cheaper shade of blue".
    • Admit to bias, especially considering the truck we have, but frankly, if VB was the initial blue and LB was the new incoming color, we would be very, very disappointed in having VB. As-is, we're massively happy to have LB and not have the downgraded color!

trailer hookup1.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice find!

My take-aways from that video:
  • Cactus Gray is a pointless color when you also offer white. Seems like a half-hearted attempt to copy Toyota's concrete colors (which are terrible, don't drive a vehicle the same color as the roadways, especially here in the PNW when sunset is at 3:30 pm and it rains 70% of the year, truckers cannot see you in their mirrors!)

• Velocity Blue is a step down in appearance from Lightning Blue. Too much silver it just comes across as the "cheaper shade of blue".
    • Admit to bias, especially considering the truck we have, but frankly, if VB was the initial blue and LB was the new incoming color, we would be very, very disappointed in having VB. As-is, we're massively happy to have LB and not have the downgraded color!

trailer hookup1.jpg
I like the lightning blue much better too. I'm going white on my Bronco but still open the the velocity blue once I see it on the Bronco in person. The white will hide the dust/dirt much better so more than likely I'll stay with that.

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
I saw a Cactus grey Bronco in person at the dealership yesterday........that "color" is not for me

?