slickville dave

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150/2020 Polaris sportsman
Occupation
retired tin knocker local 12 Pittsburgh
Check with your dealer, but I think on the 2021 302A XLT package only the passenger seat is now 6-way: manual recline rather than power. The driver's seat should still have power recline according to this:
that great news thank you much

Advertisement

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm that worried guy. I've got an FX4 CG on order and am hoping that this lighting is playing tricks and that the real model, in fact, looks better. In Bronco Sport videos on YouTube, the color looks much more vibrant.

For example
iam with you i ordered 1 also in xlt fx4 maybe some green pinstriping and green ranger letters on the tailgate i did get magnetic custom 18 in. wheels they match wheel well moldings its all good

OP
LightingBlue

LightingBlue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Here's a new video with the Ranger in Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray and Velocity Blue. I really like the VB and it was always on my list for my Bronco. Now I might have to ditch the OJ White for it. 🤔

Nice find!

My take-aways from that video:
  • Cactus Gray is a pointless color when you also offer white. Seems like a half-hearted attempt to copy Toyota's concrete colors (which are terrible, don't drive a vehicle the same color as the roadways, especially here in the PNW when sunset is at 3:30 pm and it rains 70% of the year, truckers cannot see you in their mirrors!)

• Velocity Blue is a step down in appearance from Lightning Blue. Too much silver it just comes across as the "cheaper shade of blue".
    • Admit to bias, especially considering the truck we have, but frankly, if VB was the initial blue and LB was the new incoming color, we would be very, very disappointed in having VB. As-is, we're massively happy to have LB and not have the downgraded color!

trailer hookup1.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Nice find!

My take-aways from that video:
  • Cactus Gray is a pointless color when you also offer white. Seems like a half-hearted attempt to copy Toyota's concrete colors (which are terrible, don't drive a vehicle the same color as the roadways, especially here in the PNW when sunset is at 3:30 pm and it rains 70% of the year, truckers cannot see you in their mirrors!)

• Velocity Blue is a step down in appearance from Lightning Blue. Too much silver it just comes across as the "cheaper shade of blue".
    • Admit to bias, especially considering the truck we have, but frankly, if VB was the initial blue and LB was the new incoming color, we would be very, very disappointed in having VB. As-is, we're massively happy to have LB and not have the downgraded color!

trailer hookup1.jpg
I like the lightning blue much better too. I'm going white on my Bronco but still open the the velocity blue once I see it on the Bronco in person. The white will hide the dust/dirt much better so more than likely I'll stay with that.

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
I saw a Cactus grey Bronco in person at the dealership yesterday........that "color" is not for me

🤢

RANGER PRIDE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
drove by my dealer today.
they have a few bronco sports in stock so i wanted to see them.

they had 3 , all Big Bends, oxford white, cactus grey and area 51, which they just call blue...lol

Area 51 is the best of the three. Cactus came off as a light green/grey in todays lighting.

only have two rangers left in stock, with no fancy schmancy colors to drool over.

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
that's my truck. that may be a tremor with the red inside the grill but i got those wheels and that color it is a tremor u can tell by the running boards steps nerf bars what ever they r called

BrangerS

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, Cactus Gray
I will be taking more pics this weekend.

TomC

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and KIAD
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
I like the lightning blue much better too. I'm going white on my Bronco but still open the the velocity blue once I see it on the Bronco in person. The white will hide the dust/dirt much better so more than likely I'll stay with that.
Saw this today...VB. I liked it.

099427AC-A24E-4FAE-9250-D246BD559F69.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Saw this today...VB. I liked it.

099427AC-A24E-4FAE-9250-D246BD559F69.jpeg
I do like the depth of the Lightning Blue a little more but that's still a really nice looking blue! Here's a couple inside pictures of some pre production Broncos in Lightning Blue which will only be available on the First Edition ones.

Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition Bronco 2-Door 1.jpg

Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition Bronco 2-Door 2.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 1971 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Restored
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

Advertisement