My 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor Carbonized Gray finally came in!

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Great looking truck! I like that the Tremor decal is simple and not over exaggerated.

As some have said, let the real spending begin! I honestly am sort of glad the aftermarket isn’t as large as that of the Toyota products. I for one would be one of those broke and living in my RTT.

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
.....and it's glorious!

Image from iOS (3).jpg
Beautiful!! Just ordered mine the same way, waiting on a vin. Have you measured how much of a spacer lift is needed in the front to level it out? I have heard 1" but it looks like it would need at least 2"? Congratulations!!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
By the end of the first week of getting mine, I had spent slightly over a grand on spray bed liner and Weather Tech stuff, and some odds n ends. Still have to get a tonneau cover, hitch equipment and brake control for upcoming camper purchase. Maybe upgrade the rear shocks, and a rear sway bar.
IT JUST NEVER ENDS !!!
Let your journey begin !!!

OP
OP

Sevro

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Beautiful!! Just ordered mine the same way, waiting on a vin. Have you measured how much of a spacer lift is needed in the front to level it out? I have heard 1" but it looks like it would need at least 2"? Congratulations!!
Thanks! I have not looked into it yet. Still trying to get over the initial purchase shock ;)

Raacerx

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor Supercrew
Occupation
Engineer / Project Manager
I'm enjoying how the color makes the truck fairly low key, most people don't pay it much attention, which is what I'm going for. Congrats.

I come from an Audi SQ5 and honestly, the Lariat isn't lacking anything in comparison, it even has a few additional things I like that the Audi didn't.

OP
OP

Sevro

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I'm enjoying how the color makes the truck fairly low key, most people don't pay it much attention, which is what I'm going for. Congrats.

I come from an Audi SQ5 and honestly, the Lariat isn't lacking anything in comparison, it even has a few additional things I like that the Audi didn't.
Yeah, I'm definitely happy with the Lariat package, especially coming from a Tacoma with not many cool features

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Yeah, I'm definitely happy with the Lariat package, especially coming from a Tacoma with not many cool features
How long did you have your Taco for & reasons why u left....

Congrats.

?
Sponsored