First Forest Edition I’ve got my eyes on!

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
Just touched down on my lot a few hours ago! Hasn’t been cleaned up yet but I’m a big fan of the Forged Green on our truck! Makes me think about hopping out of my Cactus Grey but I can wait for the body refresh next year!

B8A0E96D-BA29-4C46-A575-1B425372977E.jpeg
Sponsored

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
So the forest edition has the red tremor grill inserts? Interesting.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Don't all the "Splash" editions have the red inserts?

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
That would be correct, all splash package gets the red, except for Black in which case the inserts are Cyber Orange

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Not too shabby, if I own the Ranger long enough, forrest green is one of my colors to get if I wrap it. I would like a little more green than the pictured Ranger though. If the Tremor came in that color, it would be close enough to be happy though.

Only reason I ditch the Ranger would be if I get tired of my wife complaining about how small the interior is when we tow. She always compares it to our '16 Honda Pilot interior and the F250 we rented.

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
Not too shabby, if I own the Ranger long enough, forrest green is one of my colors to get if I wrap it. I would like a little more green than the pictured Ranger though. If the Tremor came in that color, it would be close enough to be happy though.

Only reason I ditch the Ranger would be if I get tired of my wife complaining about how small the interior is when we tow. She always compares it to our '16 Honda Pilot interior and the F250 we rented.
once its gone through detail and on a sunnier day ill post a better pic, ive only seen forged green on explorers so far and while it’s definitely dark a majority of the time when the slaty Hugh of green comes out it is quite nice

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
I didn't know that this color was available.

Interesting looking into the B&P tool it is one of the Splash packages on the XLT.

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
S

silly me, youre right, i wonder what the determining factor was for the color insert choice.
Looks like i need better product knowledge lol only the limited Green and Sand get the Red, Avalanche gets Avalanche and literally every other color gets the yellow it looks like

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
neat to finally see a few of these colors showing up i thought it was just a rumor that they were doing the splash for the longest time

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
Don't get me wrong, I love my blue Ranger but if they had had that Cactus Grey, Avalanche or that Green when I bought mine I would have chose differently but only with the color matched bumpers, I just don't like the black/magnetic or chrome.

OP
OP
DMVRanger

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
Don't get me wrong, I love my blue Ranger but if they had had that Cactus Grey, Avalanche or that Green when I bought mine I would have chose differently but only with the color matched bumpers, I just don't like the black/magnetic or chrome.
I put the tremor fender flairs on my cactus grey since it matches the front and rear painted bumpers magnetic grey. I think it looks sharp