Finally spotted one myself...maverick

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I had a couple behind me the other night, headlights seriously need to be lowered..

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's funny because I've heard some say the Ranger is to big, these will be perfect for them. I'd love to see a Super Duty parked next to one, it'll look like a Matchbox car. lol?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Thats a good color for the little guy.

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
Had a customer come in with a dark gray one this past week at work. Was looking for a tonneau and poly drop in bed liner. Called both our accessory distributors... neither had any available for it at this time.

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
I was just looking at the specs for the 2022 Maverick, just out of curiosity. I see keyless keypad is standard even on the base model. No 4x4 available, but AWD available as an option.

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
I've seen two on dealer's lots. One was an extremely base white XL that had been sold and was awaiting delivery to the customer. It had a $2500 market adjustment. The other was an orange, that was really more yellow, XLT. It was much nicer, but still nothing I'd want. They're going to call me if they get a Lariat. Have pretty much decided that I'm going to stay with Lone. I'm well into the payments on it and don't think I'd want to make a deal that would put me making payments until I'm close to 80. Got to stop sometime. :frown:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
When I went from my 97 into a 2020 I thought to myself this thing is HUGE! Now that I have been driving it almost a year it seems like the perfect size now. To go back to the Maverick size I don’t think I would be thrilled.

Now that I see what’s coming for looks and price I’m sure glad I pulled the trigger when I did on this Ranger.
Sponsored