Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Yes they do!

UPGRADED STYLING • Hoop steps • 17'' Magnetic-painted aluminum wheels • 2 rear tow hooks (n/a with Tow Package) • Available hood, body side and tailgate graphics2 • TREMOR box-side decal • Unique grille with Magnetic-painted surround, black bars and red nostril accents • Magnetic-painted wheel lip moldings with 1'' wider offset • Magnetic-painted bumpers • Ebony seats with Miko® suede inserts and TREMOR stitched into the seat backs • Black interior accents • All-weather floor mats
Sponsored

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yes they do!

UPGRADED STYLING • Hoop steps • 17'' Magnetic-painted aluminum wheels • 2 rear tow hooks (n/a with Tow Package) • Available hood, body side and tailgate graphics2 • TREMOR box-side decal • Unique grille with Magnetic-painted surround, black bars and red nostril accents • Magnetic-painted wheel lip moldings with 1'' wider offset • Magnetic-painted bumpers • Ebony seats with Miko® suede inserts and TREMOR stitched into the seat backs • Black interior accents • All-weather floor mats
So my cap would still kind of match. Dealer gave me a rough internet trade in of $35k, I paid $36k for it. I might take them up on it.

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
You can start a Tremor owners thread, Im sure that will bring up alot of questions. Personally, I would like to know more about the aux switches. Like is the wiring in a separate wire loom that can be added, or did they integrate it into the main harness?
In your owners thread, you can take some pics of all the details Ford added. You will get alot of brownie points with everyone ?
I will do this today after work!

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
General Tire doesn't list an LT C in that size. Made special for Ford ?
If they are like my 275's then they are likely range e. Definitely not light tires ha.

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Im kind of curious.... do the tremors have different crash bars? I swear in the fitment thread ppl rubbed with 265/75 depending on offset of wheels

edit: ohh looks like 265/70 so a smudge smaller nm

Last edited:

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
So I contacted a local dealer about getting one, the salesman wussed out and suggested I go to Ford.com.

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
So my cap would still kind of match. Dealer gave me a rough internet trade in of $35k, I paid $36k for it. I might take them up on it.
The used market is so crazy right now. You've also got my mind working its magic again with ideas. My wife will not be happy with you.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Im kind of curious.... do the tremors have different crash bars? I swear in the fitment thread ppl rubbed with 265/75 depending on offset of wheels

edit: ohh looks like 265/70 so a smudge smaller nm
They look exactly the same. You corrected your statement with 70 series I see.
I was at the dealer this morning and they have a 2" Ready Lift level on the below truck with aftermarket rims and 265-70-17 tires and they completely removed the crash bars fore and aft. I was really shocked.
1616611330612.png

1616611375952.png

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking truck.
Has anyone compared the Tremor to the 3 Ford Performance packages available?
Lots of auto blogs and magazines have. Main difference is the tuning of the suspension, particularly in the rear; performance packages are off the shelf parts swaps, where the Tremor parts are supposedly tuned for the truck. Reviewers claim the ride is more refined and controlled in the Tremor, particularly off-road.
Sponsored