First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I really don't understand why Ford did not follow suite of the F150/250 Tremor and Maverick Tremor using the orange trim and stitching. I love the red, but the stitching is still grey/white. The Orange would have been awesome. Even the splash got the orange stitching...

WTH Ford, is the ranger an after thought???

Just my rant for the morning!

LB
maverick interior.png
Maverick tremor decal.png
Sponsored

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I really don't understand why Ford did not follow suite of the F150/250 Tremor and Maverick Tremor using the orange trim and stitching. I love the red, but the stitching is still grey/white. The Orange would have been awesome. Even the splash got the orange stitching...

LB
maverick interior.png
I agree, it's sometimes small details that can make a big difference. I have red stitching and really like it.

OP
OP

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I agree, it's sometimes small details that can make a big difference. I have red stitching and really like it.
Yeah I love your red stitching!!!

LB

jpaddy13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Natural selection inhibitor
Or a heated steering wheel, auto up/down for passenger front window, power sliding rear window, factory installed FP tune (the tremor should be a cut above, especially in Lariat trim), trailer brake control, although that is an issue with all the trim levels, why brag about the towing capability w/o a trailer brake control that is standard on all levels of F-150 w/a towing pkg. Still love the truck, just a miss by Ford on some items that seem to be standard on upper trims/special pkgs.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Or a heated steering wheel, auto up/down for passenger front window, power sliding rear window, factory installed FP tune (the tremor should be a cut above, especially in Lariat trim), trailer brake control, although that is an issue with all the trim levels, why brag about the towing capability w/o a trailer brake control that is standard on all levels of F-150 w/a towing pkg. Still love the truck, just a miss by Ford on some items that seem to be standard on upper trims/special pkgs.
Couldn’t agree more along with needing to be T Rex to operate the window controls. My wife’s BS OBX has a heated steering wheel.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I always understood the Tremor to a be more go than show package.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired

LB
maverick interior.png
Yes.

jpaddy13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I always understood the Tremor to a be more go than show package.
You are correct, it should be more go than show but since there is no Raptor pkg for these 5G's in the North American market, Ford should have tuned the 2.3 to be above the standard 2.3, along with being a lariat, it should have the lariat trim items that the other lariat tremor pkgs in the F-150 and Maverick have as standard. I knew all this going into it, just more of a wish I guess, still love the size and capability of it. Maybe I can shoehorn a 2.7 into it later....

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
The ranger was always an afterthought for ford. It wasn't even developed for America. They just decided to join the mid size truck party so they could cash it. Threw some paper thin "bumpers" on, swapped driver side, and modded some bits here and there.

Yes I will always be critical of this truck, but I do still mostly enjoy it.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It would've been nice but personally it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it can be to much and I like that it's just the red Tremor logo on my seats. It's subtle and not to "in your face". Also I think it depends on which exterior color you have.

I hate the way the Bronco stitching is because if you get a Badlands (it has the gold stitching inside) and get a red or blue exterior the colors don't go at all. I know some don't care but being a painter for 40 years this sets off my OCD! :crazy:

IMG_8649.jpg

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
You are correct, it should be more go than show but since there is no Raptor pkg for these 5G's in the North American market, Ford should have tuned the 2.3 to be above the standard 2.3, along with being a lariat, it should have the lariat trim items that the other lariat tremor pkgs in the F-150 and Maverick have as standard. I knew all this going into it, just more of a wish I guess, still love the size and capability of it. Maybe I can shoehorn a 2.7 into it later....
I have a 22 XLT Tremor with the high package. It suits me perfectly. Didn’t want all the bells and whistles of the Lariat and saved some cash by doing so. Functionality wise it does everything I ask of it off road and towing our 24ft travel trailer and never had the sense of it lacking anything. Bummed to see that they’re not offering the Tremor in 24 , at least right off the bat.

jpaddy13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have a 22 XLT Tremor with the high package. It suits me perfectly. Didn’t want all the bells and whistles of the Lariat and saved some cash by doing so. Functionality wise it does everything I ask of it off road and towing our 24ft travel trailer and never had the sense of it lacking anything. Bummed to see that they’re not offering the Tremor in 24 , at least right off the bat.
Yeah, I love the functionality of it also, it pulls my travel trailer well, pulls my enclosed car trailer with my mustang great and it has performed some minor (so far, trip to Utah and Colorado upcoming later this year which I hope to use its capabilities even more) off-roading. It does well on fuel and it is comfortable to drive. My complaining is based solely on its trim level, Lariat. But when Ford releases a 24 (probably more like a 25, they don't want to cannibalize Raptor sales) tremor, I will be getting that, hopefully with the 2.7 eco, and some goodies from the Raptor, but still with the same tow capabilities.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
While the Ranger does indeed have some shortcomings, it was still the best thing on the market that I drove when I bought mine at the very end of 2019.

Lots more options out there now, but nothing yet that has made me think of trading mine in for it.

rapid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat, 2022 Explorer Timberline,
I thought from the get go it should've had orange trim, orange tow hooks, black ford emblems and dual exhaust-like the F-150.
Sponsored