Cvf downpipe, cvf intercooler, injen intake, and unleashed custom tuning.

Devinddh

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford ranger
Truck runs fantastic. There isnt a lot of information out on bolt on setups so I thought I would share. Torrie at unleashed did an amazing job on the tune and after some datalogging, its running sweet. Biggest notable difference out of the bolt ons was the injen intake. Sounds great and had obvoius hp gains. Intercooler tbh felt like it lost some power and increased lag but once paired with the downpipe lag was almost non existant. As far as the down pipe, no real noticable change in sound, possibly slightly deeper but with factory cat back no real change.

20220706_195950.jpg

IMG_0286(2).jpg

Screenshot_20220710-100556_Facebook.jpg

20220622_173022.jpg

20220622_162845.jpg

20220622_173022.jpg
Sponsored

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Love the build man! I really wanted to get a downpipe but have been hesitant cause I don't have a custom tune for it

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I have ready some negative reviews on the downpipe from others that it is too loud. I did not think it sounded bad based on your video. Do you plan on keeping the factory exhaust it is paired too?

Did you keep the OEM intercooler pipes or upgrade those as well?

OP
OP

Devinddh

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford ranger
I have ready some negative reviews on the downpipe from others that it is too loud. I did not think it sounded bad based on your video. Do you plan on keeping the factory exhaust it is paired too?

Did you keep the OEM intercooler pipes or upgrade those as well?
I stuck with the oem charge pipe and exhaust, not a fan of ecoboost exhaust tone. As far as the down pipe, there is very little different from oe on sound. Just drove 500 miles round trip and couldn't tell a difference

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
I stuck with the oem charge pipe and exhaust, not a fan of ecoboost exhaust tone. As far as the down pipe, there is very little different from oe on sound. Just drove 500 miles round trip and couldn't tell a difference
I notice a big difference in hearing the turbo with the cvf downpipe. With no radio it sounds like an 18 wheeler when in drive and steady in the boost.

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Running the same air intake as you and I love it! I opted with the AFE charge pipe instead of upgrading the intercooler. Was thinking later down the road, upgrade to a larger turbo with a larger intercooler as well as a bigger downpipe.
Sponsored