Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Read the thread just as an FYI even though I got the armrest down already. One person said they'd looked in the manual and learned how to do it. Heck, I looked in the manual before starting this thread. Couldn't find squat as far as "how to" for the armrest.

Anyway, thanks for posting the link. While I search this forum often, it never even occurred to me to look for anything about the rear seat armrest.
I guess this means you're finally sleeping in the backseat tonight :rockon:. Need a spot for that morning coffee.
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Got it. Pulled strap up again. About to the point of worrying about tearing something. But it popped loose.
Now that you opened it, you will never have to do it again....

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
I canā€˜t tell thereā€™s an arm rest there behind the car seats!
yea I go two car seats back there, what a pain in the arse. I love trying to hook up the car seat latches and then slamming the back closed with enough force to get it to latch.

but I get it. it is a truck Truck guys don't haul kids.

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
yea I go two car seats back there, what a pain in the arse. I love trying to hook up the car seat latches and then slamming the back closed with enough force to get it to latch.

Dude! Just be glad you have a truck!!!! :like:

When my kids were car seat age.... I had a freaking minivan. :frown::curse::puke:

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray

The latch behind the seat makes me curse the day I was born. I find pushing down on the seat where the latch connects makes it easy to latch though.

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
Dude! Just be glad you have a truck!!!! :like:

When my kids were car seat age.... I had a freaking minivan. :frown::curse::puke:
I also have a Rockwood roo 233S that gets towed with My Ranger. camping with little kids.

It was one of two reasons I got the Ranger. needed bigger vehicle for household stuff and to tow a travel trailer
Sponsored

Last edited: