Colorado here

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Been maybe 10 yrs but I've backpacked several times to the Sand Creek Lakes, not sure if they are now part of the park but Sand Creek flows from the lakes - pretty good cutthroat fishin back then, but I heard that limits in 2019 were removed from the area creeks, and this thread prompted me to lookup fishing in the area, sad to learn the freakin NPS naturalists are at it again - bent on reintroducing only native fish populations - in this case rio grande cuts and catch and release only. Never caught a greenback cut in CO of any significant size , this is what the DOW has been mostly stocking in alpine lakes after the idiots spread whirling disease from their own hatcheries.
Anyways if anyone is a fisherman thought I'd vent a bit, but not going as I just got back from a long trip to Utah and Nevada. Have fun
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
So just us two? That's too bad. It looks relatively easy. Im going to run it even if it's just me lol.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
So just us two? That's too bad. It looks relatively easy. Im going to run it even if it's just me lol.
Well I might have gotten a coworker to join just because but we shall see

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well to say the least Medano Pass was fun!! I definitely recommend it to those looking for a fun and somewhat difficult trail!! It was only Sandman and I that did the trail yesterday but that didnt stop us from having rhe fun. If anything I would probably recommend at the least a leveling kit if not a lift kit before doing the trail. Why you ask? Well we ran into a mid 2000's Taco that high centered and it was still stock. Never a fun thing to do.

Unfortunately I dont have many pictures but maybe Sandman will as he had a co-pilot to hale with such things!!

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have Forscan that would be willing to meet up with me to do a tire size calibration? I don’t have a windows laptop… and taking my desktop to the garage seems like a pain.

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
I’m in CO North Side of Denver. Stock 21 FX4. Bought the truck Saturday and did Webster pass on Sunday bone stock. It was amazing views.

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
Does anyone have Forscan that would be willing to meet up with me to do a tire size calibration? I don’t have a windows laptop… and taking my desktop to the garage seems like a pain.
I have the dongle and a pc but haven’t used forscan yet. I also will need to update my tire size

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I have the dongle and a pc but haven’t used forscan yet. I also will need to update my tire size
Are you interested in getting together and trying to figure it out? I am actually off tomorrow and I am not too far from Arvada. If tomorrow doesn't work, we can figure out another time.

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
Are you interested in getting together and trying to figure it out? I am actually off tomorrow and I am not too far from Arvada. If tomorrow doesn't work, we can figure out another time.
Yea man that works for me. I’m down to bs around with it.
I’m off at 4:30 but don’t have a garage.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Solo I'm not abandoning the Ranger but I do plan on getting an old Pathfinder again for OffRoad. My o ly question is who here might be willing to help me go get said pathfinder? Either you have a tow dolly I can borrow(dont feel like paying U-haul this time) or take a fun day pr two trip out there!! I live in Woodland park so some of you should have an idea.

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
North Side of Denver as well (West Highland). Recently picked up my '21 XLT Tremor, in Cactus Gray. My wife and I are Colorado Natives and enjoy fishing, hunting, and camping throughout the Rocky Mountains. Look for us boondocking on National Forest land!

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Just moved to northeast Denver from Central Florida, free most weekends for day trips on the trails and I am attempting to track down some second hand camping gear.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
Just moved to northeast Denver from Central Florida, free most weekends for day trips on the trails and I am attempting to track down some second hand camping gear.
Anything specifically that you're looking for? I've got a bit of random stuff laying around that I'm not exactly trying to sell, but would be happy to pass on to someone who would use it.
Sponsored