Colorado here

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Okay cool, what weekends in October look best for everyone?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Anybody up for wheeling today? I'm thinking Argentine Pass or really anywhere east of Montezuma along I70.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I don't have a schedule that far in advance, but it shouldn't be too hard for me to find a couple days.

Also, I just did Mt. Antero as well as down to Brown's lake (I think that's what it's called). Pretty rough but really fun trail, beautiful area. I Didn't need my locker up to Antero, but coming back up from the valley of Brown's lake I definitely did. There's also a ton of other trails in that area that would probably be real fun to check out.

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
I don't have a schedule that far in advance, but it shouldn't be too hard for me to find a couple days.

Also, I just did Mt. Antero as well as down to Brown's lake (I think that's what it's called). Pretty rough but really fun trail, beautiful area. I Didn't need my locker up to Antero, but coming back up from the valley of Brown's lake I definitely did. There's also a ton of other trails in that area that would probably be real fun to check out.

Mt. Antero and Baldwin lake just past it are a good time. I go up to that lake often.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
Mt. Antero and Baldwin lake just past it are a good time. I go up to that lake often.
Just checked, looks like baldwin lake is the turnoff before the climb up to Antero, and Browns lake is the one on the south side of Antero/Mt White. But yeah, great area.

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
Just checked, looks like baldwin lake is the turnoff before the climb up to Antero, and Browns lake is the one on the south side of Antero/Mt White. But yeah, great area.
I see browns on the map now. I'll have to check that one out next time.

arbjosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Arborist
Anybody here in CO running a tune? Was it worth it? Who did you get it from? Are you running a 91 octane tune?

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody here in CO running a tune? Was it worth it? Who did you get it from? Are you running a 91 octane tune?
On longer trips off road I run the stock tune, in town I run an E50 tune by 5Startuning.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like Antero would be a good trip for everyone to go on in October? I’m going to check it out again this weekend and see if it’s something the guys with less mods can still do comfortably.

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Lol I just got here from Orlando
Small world, especially considering you have a gray truck too! I am from Tampa. Any chance you're in the market for a fiberglass topper? :p

arbjosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Arborist
Small world, especially considering you have a gray truck too! I am from Tampa. Any chance you're in the market for a fiberglass topper? :p
I want one but I know I can't afford it! I've got a slick fishing kayak if you are into that and want to trade. Ascend 10T.

arbjosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Arborist
On longer trips off road I run the stock tune, in town I run an E50 tune by 5Startuning.
I don't know much about e30-50 tunes but from what I have seen they are pretty gnarly.

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I want one but I know I can't afford it! I've got a slick fishing kayak if you are into that and want to trade. Ascend 10T.
No dice unfortunately, I'm looking to trade for an RCI or Xtrusion bed rack and/or a rooftop tent.
Sponsored