Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
⅜" drive or ½"?

Seriously though, while I appreciate the advice, that's way beyond my skill level.
Yeah, I was lost at "if you write a plugin parsing the pages on this site you could likely hide those rows". :crazy:
Sponsored

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Yeah, I was lost at "if you write a plugin parsing the pages on this site you could likely hide those rows". :crazy:
I not sure I believe you. Should be an easy process, after the page loads scan the page looking for TD controls with dataList-cell--main in their class, then look at the child A control and if the href property starts with [NOPARSE]https://www.ranger6g.com[/NOPARSE] (you should not see the noparse tags that is preventing that from being displace as a url link, but the site is buggy. URL does not getting converted, but you see the tags stopping it) in the URL, go to that TD control's parent's parent (a TR control) and add the hidden attribute. Likely there is a way to catch it before the page is rendered so you don't see it for a fraction of a second before the plugin/script hides those rows.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
This is the answer! We gonna computer science the shit outta this problem!! Just let me know if anyone needs any pocket protectors, Dungeons n Dragons game pieces, or glasses tape and I’ll jump on Amazon!

OP
OP

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/2023-ranger-colors-renderings.6969/

Here's a new one.

"Renderings of 2023s"

Well, everybody knows 2023 is going to remain the 5g. Nobody in their right mind would think it's a link to 6G.

Now I've been forced to look at something I don't need but might want all so Dave can get try to get a commission from Ford.

The sales pitches on here are getting out of hand!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/2023-ranger-colors-renderings.6969/

Here's a new one.

"Renderings of 2023s"

Well, everybody knows 2023 is going to remain the 5g. Nobody in their right mind would think it's a link to 6G.

Now I've been forced to look at something I don't need but might want all so Dave can get try to get a commission from Ford.

The sales pitches on here are getting out of hand!
Just an FYI that one got me too! :headbang: Like you I saw the 2023 renderings and never thought to look farther left (Yes I'm on a laptop ?) to see if was for R6G.

OP
OP

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Just an FYI that one got me too! :headbang: Like you I saw the 2023 renderings and never thought to look farther left (Yes I'm on a laptop ?) to see if was for R6G.
:LOL:

See, even you are not immune.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
my browser recently started breaking the links to Ranger6g. I get a page that looks like this, and I can't even click through it. I have to copy/paste the link and open it in a different browser that I don't use to look at THIS website.

1668266266880.png

Why's the site owner gotta make a whole new website for each "generation" of the truck, anyway? Seems to me that you'd get better clicks and ad revenue from one big forum with lots of users than from multiple smaller ones with fewer users. Could just create different subs for the different generations on topics where that's especially important.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
And who decided that it is a new generation ranger? :facepalm:

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
⅜" drive or ½"?
Old thread I know! But when I read the above I literally LOL! If I'd had coffee in my mouth I would have choked. Damn that is funny. Seriously funny. I'm still laughing.

You pretty much summed up my thoughts.

Good one D Fresh. Good one.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I figured out how to identify 6g redirects before they appear.

• Take the footer to the burma with the and splice it with parallel forma with parallel hyper text.
  • Next, drag the and replace the pixel hyper to the codex antwerp colon. Take the pixel hyper to the colon.
  • Take the footer to the IT with the pixel footer text, drag the colon.
  • Take the indent module and replace the indent module and replace the pixel format setting out of the footer text, drag the codex and splice the burmat setting out of the and splice the pixel hyper to the it with parallel format se.
  • The higher, the much.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

• Take the footer to the burma with the and splice it with parallel forma with parallel hyper text.
  • Next, drag the and replace the pixel hyper to the codex antwerp colon. Take the pixel hyper to the colon.
  • Take the indent module and replace the indent module and replace the pixel format setting out of the footer text, drag the codex and splice the burmat setting out of the and splice the pixel hyper to the it with parallel format se.
  • The higher, the much.
Yeah, that's how I do it too.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4

• The higher, the much.
I thought you removed the pixel hyper to the colon.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

• The higher, the much.
Wow, you should either be a manager or a politician - you have the doublespeak/nospeak down pat - you said a lot without saying anything at all, which is a key job skill required for either one. :crackup:

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport

• The higher, the much.
Duh, everybody knows that!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

• The higher, the much.
Ok. My brain hurts. :LOL:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.