Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Awesome, doesn’t seem like it would be too difficult of an install
That was the plan! We wanted to make sure that these weren't a hassle to install and also keep it as reversible as possible

What will it cost though?
Great question! We'll have pricing available at the launch of our presale, but we're aiming to keep pricing competitive!

I'm curious of cost and if a badge-less version will be available???
Another great question! Unfortunately, we don't have a badgeless version of this kit planned at the moment

-Nick

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
That was the plan! We wanted to make sure that these weren't a hassle to install and also keep it as reversible as possible

Great question! We'll have pricing available at the launch of our presale, but we're aiming to keep pricing competitive!

Another great question! Unfortunately, we don't have a badgeless version of this kit planned at the moment

-Nick
I know once upon a time you said Q3 for a release date. Any timeframe updates you can share?

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I’m really liking the look of this design. My biggest dislike for the Safari was that giant plastic tube hanging off the fender.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I know once upon a time you said Q3 for a release date. Any timeframe updates you can share?
That's a GREAT question! Q3 was originally the plan, however, we've unfortunately run into a slight delay, BUT we're still aiming to have our presale started in the next few weeks.

We really appreciate your patience with the R&D and production process! We're just as excited to get these snorkels out to you! I'll keep you posted

I’m really liking the look of this design. My biggest dislike for the Safari was that giant plastic tube hanging off the fender.
Much appreciated!

-Nick

Adventure_Recon

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger tremor
Occupation
Us army
Ok waiting for the pre-sale, also as a dealer when can we start expect marketing media

Travis9935

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Ok waiting for the pre-sale, also as a dealer when can we start expect marketing media
Don't hold your breathe. They can't even warranty out my ic tb pipe couple. It's been 3+ months now. Yet they can push and have holiday sales. Should have done my research. Many people have issues with their cheap made products. I'll never buy their products ever again.

SteelWheelDeplorable

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
I’m skeptical on this snorkel being produced, I would assume Rangers aren’t top of their list. Lets hope the snorkel isn’t cheaply made I had a Mishimoto radiator on an S2000 I owned years ago and it never failed, welds were so-so but it didn’t leak. I wonder if it’s dyno results holding up the sale to public? Or is everything down to the bolts sitting in a shipping container from China?

Don't hold your breathe. They can't even warranty out my ic tb pipe couple. It's been 3+ months now. Yet they can push and have holiday sales. Should have done my research. Many people have issues with their cheap made products. I'll never buy their products ever again.

importfighter01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL SuperCab
It seems the dyno results are done a while ago based on their Mishi-Minute snorkel dyno video, so I would suspect supply chain…

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I was told in this thread by the OP that I could get in on the pre-order by August for a delivered snorkel before next weekend. Glad I made my own with an ebay snork instead. I really hope this Borne snorkel comes to market and is great, but it's vaporware until then.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hey Guys!

Apologies for slacking on an update for you!

I know that we've had to shift back our presale launch date a few times due to design tweaks and some production delays, but it looks like we're mostly through all of that.

Currently, we're on track to start our presale in about 2-3 weeks, however that is still subject to change currently. I'll make sure that you guys are the first to know if anything moves again.

Thanks again for your patience!

-Nick

SteelWheelDeplorable

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
I was told in this thread by the OP that I could get in on the pre-order by August for a delivered snorkel before next weekend. Glad I made my own with an ebay snork instead. I really hope this Borne snorkel comes to market and is great, but it's vaporware until then.
Were you able to successfully modify a T5 Ranger snorkel??! **Wishful thinking**

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I have been one to be really critical about our trucks and their alternator placement. And while I know that a snorkel can be for more than just water crossings, I never figured to spend my money on one since I never liked the look of the ARB/Safari snorkel. I have always liked the look Australian spec snorkels and look forward to the @Mishimoto product. I look forward to this product and will jump in on presale the moment it arrives.

Only problem I’m going to have is it’s going to send me to take another trip moment I get it installed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.