Before & After pics....leveling kit & wheels/tires

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
Before and after. Ford/Fox level kit, Firestone Destination X/T’s in 255/75/17.

9003D56A-5C1F-46B3-AFB9-F946EB1DDC3E.jpeg
What steps did you go with on your Ranger! My wife sure likes the looks of them and would like to do something like this on her Ranger, too. I five foot tall, she needs a little help getting in and out of it.

WoofersInc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Sport 4x4
Occupation
Nurse
What steps did you go with on your Ranger! My wife sure likes the looks of them and would like to do something like this on her Ranger, too. I five foot tall, she needs a little help getting in and out of it.
‘they are N-Fab Epyx bars. Easy install and they tuck up tight against the body.

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
‘they are N-Fab Epyx bars. Easy install and they tuck up tight against the body.
Looking at the N-Fab site it appears that these steps attach to the body/cab of the Ranger. Is this correct? Not to the frame?

Thanks.

b

WoofersInc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Sport 4x4
Occupation
Nurse
Looking at the N-Fab site it appears that these steps attach to the body/cab of the Ranger. Is this correct? Not to the frame?

Thanks.

b
Yes, the threaded holes are already there from the factory. These are solid.

Reactions: Doc

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
255 75 17.
Do you have a front pic so I can see the tire width on stock wheels? I want to keep the stock wheels for now and increase the profile with out dealing with spacers.

Reactions: Doc

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Thanks much! I think that is the size I have decided on since I'm not changing out wheels right away. It looks good!
Of course! And thank you, im more than happy with how it turned out.

Do you have a front pic so I can see the tire width on stock wheels? I want to keep the stock wheels for now and increase the profile with out dealing with spacers.
The tires are stock width, but I can snap a picture later on for sure.

FWIW, everything I've read indicates that a 265 is as wide as you can go on stock wheels/offset before the tire rubs on the spindle.

Vinnie69

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford ranger
I went with the 3'' Ford Ranger Lift kit. Gave me a fully balanced 39" height front and back. Measured from the ground to the center of wheel well.
Before and after.

COOPER AT3 285/70/17

ELiteRanger.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg
Do you have spacers on and did you alter the crash bar to get that size tire on?
Sponsored