Sponsored

Beautiful Pictures

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
20,626
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Not exactly "beautiful ", but I had no other place to share. I found these on my long-unused Facebook page.

I was a "Ranger" of sorts long before R5G...can you find it? It's on the door...kinda fuzzy...Landstar Ranger!

FB_IMG_1790010251888.jpg


THIS is how we got from rural southern VA to PHX:
FB_IMG_1790010288695.jpg


Military move from Ft Irwin, CA to the Port in San Diego. Dockworkers wouldn't drive them off the trailers so WE had to take them off and go park them.
FB_IMG_1790010146212.webp


Hauling 40' cans out of Long Beach, CA port:

FB_IMG_1790010305293.jpg


Have a blessed day, y'all!
Sponsored

 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
20,626
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Some camp pics and heading back to Camp Covington on Thursday. Gosh we are having nice dry fall weather here.
camp4x4bella198.jpg
campgargetrees909.jpg
campstovein168.webp
campstreak904.webp
campfire99.webp
campwallynaps758.webp
4066campgrapple669.jpg
That lap cuddle picture is priceless.
I would frame that.
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
8,088
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Here is a little different view Bois D Arc Lake. I took this standing on the running board inside the drivers door lol. I stopped just before the bridge on FM 897.
20260924_121031.webp

Almost forgot to post the image.😂
 


Motorpsychology

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Threads
21
Messages
3,358
Reaction score
11,784
Location
Prescott, WI
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4 Carbonized grey; 2025 Mazda CX-90 Platinum Quartz
Occupation
Vagabond
Some camp pics and heading back to Camp Covington on Thursday. Gosh we are having nice dry fall weather here.
camp4x4bella198.jpg
campgargetrees909.jpg
campstovein168.webp
campstreak904.webp
campfire99.webp
campwallynaps758.webp
4066campgrapple669.jpg
Nice photos, Arly, I wondered if your camera would work without snow on the ground!
squinty grin.webp
 

Arly

Well-Known Member
First Name
Arlyn
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
6,864
Location
Houghton MI
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Here are some pics from our 4 day stay at Camp Covington located in the western UP of MI. Colors were at there max those days. A moose was seen and heard in the woods who was planning to pass right through camp but heard us and decided against that. Wildlife seen on game camera's remain quite low.
campmoosebull206.webp
campdogs376.jpg
campfire214.webp
camp4x4hauls0351.jpg
campshis163.jpg
4066grapple573.jpg
4066grapple09.jpg
campfall191.jpg
camp6x6dirt36.jpg
 
 








Top