Interior Pictures

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I think thats possible, but Im understandably bit nervous about giving it a big yank. Also its one piece under the steering wheel from door to center console , so that whole thing has to come off.
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Not much to see up under the mirror. This is looking straight up, just the plastic box up against the back of the mirror

Edit- to explain this the front of the truck would be to the right and you can see the back side of the mirror on the left

20190112_162040.jpg
I was hoping to have a positive & negative wire to tap into, but it doesn’t look that’s the case.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Re-reading the footnotes on page 235 in the owner’s manual, it clearly lists 3 different sizes of fuses based on application:

M-type fuse.
Micro 2 fuse.
Micro 3 fuse.

From Wikipedia:

D5C6F33B-E892-4435-AE19-21940680C9CE.png

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping to have a positive & negative wire to tap into, but it doesn’t look that’s the case.
Blade fuses? Really? Moving on, just pry down the map light/sunglasses holder assy and use 12V & GND right there. A wide hook type trim panel tool will release the 4 claws in a jiffy.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
It looks like you just pull. Probably really tight because it's new
Open the truck door and look at it from the side, it may reveal something.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Has anybody seen a picture of the "back seat delete" option?

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Ambiant light colour options, thought I would share

IMG_20190111_143438.jpg
That's cool. My Fiesta has the ambient light switch too but it is a physical button on the dash so it is easy to switch the color as desired. It's nice to change it periodically according to mood.

Rapid428

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Ford Mustang 1969 428CJ
If its like the Aussie model it just pulls back, there are 2 locating hinged
Id like to know how to get into the fuse box too! The owners manual is no help, it just shows the location and an arrow I assume indicates a pulling motion. I tugged as hard as I dared with no luck . No visible screws or fasteners.

20190112_162450.jpg
If its like the Aussie Ranger PX2 you just pull it back here is a couple of images to show the two clips at the top

20190207_170352_resized.jpg

20190207_170336_resized.jpg

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
That's cool. My Fiesta has the ambient light switch too but it is a physical button on the dash so it is easy to switch the color as desired. It's nice to change it periodically according to mood.
This is much easier than the buttons on my Mustang that change the colors..although I can “make” 3 colors of my own and store them in the system.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
If its like the Aussie model it just pulls back, there are 2 locating hinged

If its like the Aussie Ranger PX2 you just pull it back here is a couple of images to show the two clips at the top
Thanks, I finally got the balls to pull it off, it takes a good hard pull, and its different then the Aussie one, likely because the steering wheel is on the other side. The whole panel under the steering wheel from door to console comes off on ours.

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how the Driver-side visor w/ garage opener gets power? Is there a cord that runs through the pivot rod, or is it battery powered?

The XL and XLT's don't come with the garage door opener on the visor but it's something i'd like to order from parts later on if it's just a matter of swapping it out. I asked the service tech at my dealership, but they weren't sure without having a Lariat on-hand to investigate.

khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how the Driver-side visor w/ garage opener gets power? Is there a cord that runs through the pivot rod, or is it battery powered?

The XL and XLT's don't come with the garage door opener on the visor but it's something i'd like to order from parts later on if it's just a matter of swapping it out. I asked the service tech at my dealership, but they weren't sure without having a Lariat on-hand to investigate.
I would assume it's powered via the pivot rod. That's typically how the mirror lights are powered, so why would that be any different?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Seems like an expensive nightmare to retrofit a new visor w/ garage door opener. If it ever breaks or causes problems it wouldn't be covered by the factory warranty.