First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Cobra SCJ, 19 Ranger FX4
Occupation
11B4V
Nope! Not me, ive been driving mid sized trucks for a long time. Had a 17 super duty lifted on 35s, it was awesome when towing and soo good on gas but I could not park anywhere around town. The last straw for me was my wife when she kept complaining that she couldnt get inside. Switched to a 17 f150 CCLB but it turned out to be a lemon so I returned it. It was just like the f250 but tows way less and worse mileage. If I had a dream truck it would be a 19/20 ranger fx4 crew cab long bed with the raptor fenders, 6.7 powerstroke mated to a 10 spd on 33s. I'd be all over that.
Sponsored

AirborneRanger

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Cobra SCJ, 19 Ranger FX4
Occupation
11B4V
I had a 2002, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 and I dont miss much.
The one thing the big F150 gave me was dominance on the road.
A little bit of tailgating and the slow assclown in front of you got out of the way.
I drive speed limit and I move for nobody! Only because I cant move any farther to the right.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2002, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 and I dont miss much.
The one thing the big F150 gave me was dominance on the road.
A little bit of tailgating and the slow assclown in front of you got out of the way.
Brake Check Time!

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Id still win that fight.
Which opens up the discussion of intelligence of the person who chooses to do that over pulling back into the right lane where they should be.
Might as well walk up to mike tyson and cup his balls firmly. Same result. You go home wimpering over your idiotic choices
You don't win that fight. It is your fault for following too closely. You will walk away with the ticket and paying for my repairs.

I don't normally do that, but if your riding my bumper just because your in a hurry and not respecting that I cannot get over because of traffic and I am already over the speed limit, then you just lost more time as I will now slow to 1mph over the speed of the car next to me.

Now if I am riding the left lane for no apparent reason, and the right lane is clear or it seems that I am NOT trying to pass a vehicle, I now your frustrations as I feel them too. Instead of riding the bumper, flashing high beams work well, in the instances of when I use them, when they are applied very frequently.

Here in Ga, we have a slow poke law. If it is clear to move over and you do not and are impeding traffic, even if your doing the speed limit, or you are riding beside someone not trying to pass and impeding traffic, you will get a ticket just as if you were speeding. Doesn't always help, as speeders don't always get caught either, and speeding is against the law too. Just as we have a hands free law that apparently is just words on a piece of paper.

My biggest frustration is when trying to get ON the freeway and the cars ahead of you are only doing 45 and then slowing down to merge!! My god people!! It's called an ACCELERATION lane for a reason!!! Get up to speed and it is easier to merge with traffic!

Sashimi_Moto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E450 C-Class, 2019 Ranger Lariat 501A FX4
Time for a tailgating/fast lane thread. Every car forum should have one.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Id still win that fight.
Which opens up the discussion of intelligence of the person who chooses to do that over pulling back into the right lane where they should be.
Might as well walk up to mike tyson and cup his balls firmly. Same result. You go home wimpering over your idiotic choices
Your head would explode out here! :explode: I swear no one knows which lane they should be in,slow people driving in the left lane,fast people in the right. Doesn't matter what the speed limit is whatever you're doing, you're going 10-15 mph to slow. No ones ever heard of a blinker either and if they're in the far left lane and their exit is next,they'll shoot across 5 lanes of traffic just to make it instead of going to the next one and backtracking.

I'm a pretty fast and aggressive driver but these fools have me beat. There are major crashes here all the time and wrong way driver stories on the news like I've never seen before. Worst is when it rains (we don't get much here) everyone still drives like it's sunny and 90 out. Roads flood easy because the grounds so dry it's like concrete yet there's always some dumb ass who tries to make it thought a flooded road in a Toyota Corolla and gets stuck 10' in with water up to their window. :headbang:

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Worst is when it rains (we don't get much here) everyone still drives like it's sunny and 90 out. Roads flood easy because the grounds so dry it's like concrete yet there's always some dumb ass who tries to make it thought a flooded road in a Toyota Corolla and gets stuck 10' in with water up to their window.
It's not just the Corollas. I'm related (by marriage!) to a guy who lives in Arizona and a few years ago got himself a Hummer. He decided that since it's a Hummer, he could drive through a wash when it rained. Turns out he couldn't.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
The reason that there's aggression in the first place is nothing more than a lack of perspective and self control.

Retamaman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Magnetic Sport, 2020 Genesis G80 3.8L
Had a 17 F-350 King Ranch Dually. Drove duallys for ten years. The only thing I miss is the fold down rear seat. Other than that, driving and parking the Ranger is a blast!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Bad driving,no moral,rude,selfish,careless,dangerous, driving is when you live (in general) an Asian country. I dont know about Japan, so I wont include them. Seriously, its unreal :angry:

I do my best to remain calm and sane :like: but dang I miss my home :flag::(

dceggert

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 302a, Trailer Tow, Technology Package, FX4 in black and a 2017 Fusion Platinum also in black
Occupation
You would not believe it if I told you
Not missing my 1999 F150 yet....

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat. 2018 Chevrolet Traverse
Occupation
Retired Construction Project Manager
I like my 2019 Ranger. I've put 14,000 miles on it already mainly going back and forth to work and one trip from NJ to NC on a fishing trip towing the boat. The truck does everything I need it to do, but, I am missing my 2013 F-150 3.5 Ecobeast. The most I probably miss is the huge cabin with the recliner like bucket seats. Plus I was able to fold up the back seat and have a ton of room back there. Unfortunately, trade in values on these trucks is not very good. A $45,000 truck is now worth $28,000 on a trade. Talk about depreciation. $17,000 is a bit hard to swallow. Anyway, anybody else miss their F-150?
I miss the hell out of mine!!! I miss being able to put more that a couple bags of groceries in the back seat as well as having a seat that actually folds up and has room underneath it. Oh well, my $45 K truck is prolly only worth about $25 K and that’s with less than 9,000 miles on it
Sponsored