Security Supervisor

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
Bumpers may be worth it...they'll firm up the hood, no bouncing, thus smoothing out the air flow over the front...probably good for 7-10 horsepower !!! :crackup:
The funny thing is I honestly think the hood bumpers and weather stripping wasn't deleted to save costs, but left off because of supply issues. I have a 2022 built in March 2022 and I have the little hood bumpers and all the hood weather stripping yet some built before mine don't have it. I think even though they were missing those small items they just built and shipped.

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Well, I ordered the parts and will pick them up at the ford dealer on Friday after 1pm. Sure will be interesting to see what I get. I will update you guys later friday afternoon. I really didn't mind being the ginny pig to figure out this puzzle as the parts were low dollar cost. I also ordered the bumpers and will see how they fit.
Ok I have the parts and as discussed there was no solving the front most liner because it wasn't a liner, just metal. Good news ,one of the parts KB3Z-16103-A was the shield for the oil filter so that could be handy if I happen to destroy mine changing my oil. The other shield KB3Z-16103C is the small front shield that looks like Florida.
The 2 hood bumpers EB3Z-16758-A fit perfectly in the fender square holes as I had to slide them in.
The high side of the bumper toward the outside or high edge of each fender. I have the fiberglass hood with a front deflector and they worked perfectly but I didn't have a problem initially. I'm guessing they may fix an issue if someones hood is slightly loose or vibrational.
Hope this helps.

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Ok I have the parts and as discussed there was no solving the front most liner because it wasn't a liner, just metal. Good news ,one of the parts KB3Z-16103-A was the shield for the oil filter so that could be handy if I happen to destroy mine changing my oil. The other shield KB3Z-16103C is the small front shield that looks like Florida.
The 2 hood bumpers EB3Z-16758-A fit perfectly in the fender square holes as I had to slide them in.
The high side of the bumper toward the outside or high edge of each fender. I have the fiberglass hood with a front deflector and they worked perfectly but I didn't have a problem initially. I'm guessing they may fix an issue if someones hood is slightly loose or vibrational.
Hope this helps.
Thanks. what is part no. KB3Z-16103-B?

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I am talking about the bumpers that attach to the fenders not the screw in ones on teh core support. I did not see these in teh other thread (unless I missed them).

LB

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I am talking about the bumpers that attach to the fenders not the screw in ones on teh core support. I did not see these in teh other thread (unless I missed them).

LB
You'll see square holes. Since I don't have them either I can't tell you how to install them, but I assume you "snap" or push into place.

uuq9j1v.jpg

c9wcqEf.jpg

edit: Actually based on the images of the bumpers they slide into the t-shaped opening at an angle. Easy process.
Sponsored