First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
WOW I was getting ready to buy a '19 and swap all the tremor parts and sell the '22 ... about the time the new design comes out :(

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
Still can't help but think something is missing there or should be simething there... Waiting to see the results of the ordered parts.

LB

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is there an analog for the iPhone or iPad. I gots no mouse to right click… :)
If you press and hold your finger on the picture and you'll get a small pop up window giving you the choice to save, which will go into your photos then you can post it hitting the Attach files tab. Then there's copy if you touch that all you have to do is long press the area you want to attach it and hit paste.

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
If you press and hold your finger on the picture and you'll get a small pop up window giving you the choice to save, which will go into your photos then you can post it hitting the Attach files tab. Then there's copy if you touch that all you have to do is long press the area you want to attach it and hit paste.
OK , I will give it a try, thanks.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
My "illusion" question/comment was not clear (much like this entire thread, including my responses!). What I meant is that some are comparing your pictures to AzScorpion's (for example) and coming to the conclusion that they are definitely different and that there is definitely a rubber/plastic piece missing on yours. What I am wondering is if the area, in fact, is only different in that it was darker colored on the 2019 trucks because of a darker choice of base coat or primer. So, for whatever reason, the later trucks have a much lighter shade and in these photos, it makes it seem like there is something missing/left out. And, maybe there is something missing. Or, maybe not! If AzScorpion can verify that the area that I circled in red a few posts up is plastic/rubber and not metal, then that shoots my idea down and I will humbly apologize and retreat to the darkness from whence I came...:cool: My wife's truck looks like your truck, except that yours has light yellow tinted metal, and my wife's has light red tinted metal. I am wondering if AzScorpion's truck has dark-colored tinted metal....
Chris
What he said, that is what I am seeing in the pictures as well

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
So... in detailed close review, on up close pictures on my own 2019 and everyone else's pictures of multiple years, on three 24" computer monitors in front of me...

Nobody's truck is different. Some just have black metal left front areas and some have body colored left front areas which makes it look like something is missing.

It does seem like something should be there but it's not. Even on 2019's. It's just the same stamped metal with a square hole in it, the same triangular screwed on flap everyone has just to the right of it.

I think we just got 8 pages of excitement for nothing. Hahah. There are a few other new tidbits in this thread where Ford is indeed Decontenting but I don't think it's this wheel well issue.

Does anyone see what I'm saying? A couple of you see it also it sounds like.
Yep. Three days ago back on Page 2.

?‍♂ So far all the pics look the same to me.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
October 2020 build date, missing left side.

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Still can't help but think something is missing there or should be simething there... Waiting to see the results of the ordered parts.

LB
Well, I ordered the parts and will pick them up at the ford dealer on Friday after 1pm. Sure will be interesting to see what I get. I will update you guys later friday afternoon. I really didn't mind being the ginny pig to figure out this puzzle as the parts were low dollar cost. I also ordered the bumpers and will see how they fit.
Sponsored