First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Hey guys, looking into a aftermarket bumper, or building my own. Anybody running the SVC or Addictive desert designs? Open to other options too

683DC16F-5789-4D7A-A51E-E073644CAC31.jpeg
Sponsored

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Hey guys, looking into a aftermarket bumper, or building my own. Anybody running the SVC or Addictive desert designs? Open to other options too

683DC16F-5789-4D7A-A51E-E073644CAC31.jpeg
I am selling my Westin Outlaw front bumper. Let me know if you are interested, I am located in Orange County, CA.

Bart

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT supercrew fx4
Occupation
Software engineer
Heres a pic of me installing my ARB bumper. I'll be finishing up the install tomorrow morning and will make a thread in this section. For the price of a ADD bumper I think the ARB is a better buy, but I like this style of bumper rather than the prerunner style.

20200520_111636.jpg

psweeney

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 (well, it started that way)
Mounted my prototype this past weekend. Modular 3 piece design, winch capable, keeps factory parking sensors, aluminum (super light weight and strong).

Gotta tweak a couple things and run it a while to make sure there's no issues then I'll have a production version ?

20200522_180346.jpg

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
What are you guys doing about your front crash bars? I see @psweeney removed them. Is everyone else removing them as well? Does this void the factory warranty?

OP
OP
MTB-BRUH

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
What are you guys doing about your front crash bars? I see @psweeney removed them. Is everyone else removing them as well? Does this void the factory warranty?
Yeah got rid of them. Don’t know don’t care about the warranty.

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Left them on. Not bothering anything right now.

Warn Ascent bumper with 255/75/17 (32 x 10) BFG KM3

IMG_2273.JPG

psweeney

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want to run any tires bigger than 265, actually get higher clearance from a bumper, anything like that you have to remove them (I'll likely have to remove my rear ones as well to take full advantage of my setup).

Doesn't void any warrantee, only maybe gives them an out if you kill yourself in an accident by hitting that area so you couldn't sue but that's about it.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Mounted my prototype this past weekend. Modular 3 piece design, winch capable, keeps factory parking sensors, aluminum (super light weight and strong).

Gotta tweak a couple things and run it a while to make sure there's no issues then I'll have a production version ?

20200522_180346.jpg
wow that’s the best looking bumper yet. Clean! I could be very interested in one but being aluminum sounds expensive.

psweeney

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wow that’s the best looking bumper yet. Clean! I could be very interested in one but being aluminum sounds expensive.
Thanks! Once I have the final version and make it available I'd love to discuss it with you. Yes it will be a premium product and aluminum means a whole lot of benefits, but you are correct it does cost more, so the price will reflect that but we are doing everything we can to keep it as affordable as possible even down to the way the bends are done, etc. :thumbsup:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I've always liked the Colorado rear bumpers with corner steps and have been looking for a rear bumper that is similar and just found this one.

Black Horse Armour Rear Bumper

F221281256.jpg

F221281257.jpg

I like the steps built into the side of the bumper and this one is quite a bit less than others that I find less appealing.

No idea about the quality though and the price makes me wonder about that.

Edit: Well I ponied up and ordered this one.

I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Last edited:

franciscoapg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew FX4
Thanks! Once I have the final version and make it available I'd love to discuss it with you. Yes it will be a premium product and aluminum means a whole lot of benefits, but you are correct it does cost more, so the price will reflect that but we are doing everything we can to keep it as affordable as possible even down to the way the bends are done, etc. :thumbsup:
Any update on the bumper?

psweeney

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, we've been working as hard as we can to continue development on this (unfortunately as with every other business we've been held up in a lot of ways the past few months) but we should have a v2 production prototype on my truck soon. Then once I make sure all the changes we made are good to go for production, then we will have them available.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sponsored