First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger SXT FX4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Grocery Management
I want to see you’re front and rear after market bumpers. Looking for something that I can just buy rather than build/have built.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wesmertz

Wesmertz

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Grocery Management
That looks good! I do think I want something a little “less”. A bit more streamlined. No bull bar type stuff. I like the height though! I’m looking for a slimmer than stock, steel, high clearance (approach angle and larger tire fitment) that simply bolts on without any necessary alteration the to truck itself (no cutting).

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
That looks good! I do think I want something a little “less”. A bit more streamlined. No bull bar type stuff. I like the height though! I’m looking for a slimmer than stock, steel, high clearance (approach angle and larger tire fitment) that simply bolts on without any necessary alteration the to truck itself (no cutting).
There are a lot of prerunner style bumpers out there that might fit your needs, although i think the more interest options (personal preference) require cutting the frame horns off... and most don't offer winch support.

Have you looked at the Ford Performance bumper? Sounds like it might tick more of your boxes, but doesn't have support for parking sensors or adaptive cruise sensors out of the box. Its also going for super cheap right now, guessing they're trying to make room in the warehouse for the new ranger stuff.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-17757-R1F

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
64D9A711-1293-45A7-A6FD-98EF279AB65A.jpeg

ARB Summit.
Jesus! I was looking at my truck the other day and thinking I was done with the mods. Now I NEED this bumper. Well done sir 🍻

Mighty Little Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
I want to see you’re front and rear after market bumpers. Looking for something that I can just buy rather than build/have built.
Another option is the Rough Country front and Road Armor rear bumpers. Rough Country is probably the lowest profile aftermarket bumper. Not super high quality, but for the price it is a decent option. Comes with lights, but those where pretty low quality switched them out for Diode Dynamics. Road Armor rear is a winch capable bumper decent quality for the price. Need to modify the factory tow hitch for installation by cutting off tabs where OEM bumper attached.

IMG_6812.jpeg

IMG_7343.jpeg

IMG_7600.jpeg

IMG_7191.jpeg

IMG_7130.jpeg

OP
OP
Wesmertz

Wesmertz

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Grocery Management
There are a lot of prerunner style bumpers out there that might fit your needs, although i think the more interest options (personal preference) require cutting the frame horns off... and most don't offer winch support.

Have you looked at the Ford Performance bumper? Sounds like it might tick more of your boxes, but doesn't have support for parking sensors or adaptive cruise sensors out of the box. Its also going for super cheap right now, guessing they're trying to make room in the warehouse for the new ranger stuff.
That might be the ticket! Looks great, only $500, I drive an XL so no fancy sensors up front anyways.

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
That might be the ticket! Looks great, only $500, I drive an XL so no fancy sensors up front anyways.
Yeah thats one of my favorites, just really bummed that Ford dropped sensor support right before launch...

SegFault

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Industrial Sanitation Engineer, Cloud DevOps
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone looking, I just ordered mine from Summit Racing here: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-m-17757-r1f

It's a steal at $495, and free shipping too, which is surprising, but won't ship out until next month. I also picked up a Westin ACC relocation bracket from Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KZXRSZN ) which may or may not work. But for $35, it's worth a shot.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I did. The rear is actually Fab Four. The rough country rear comes with the lights they look the same
Even with back up cameras and bells and whistles I still managed to tweak the stock bumper

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
Relentless fabrication, check their instagram is doing a bumper also. No clue on price or availability.
Sponsored