Aftermarket Bumpers

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
ADD has had front/rear bumpers posted for a while now. I think they posted these shortly after the unveiling. I do love their designs! Most aftermarket rear bumpers are building in the corner steps that are super handy for when the tailgate is down and loaded.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
My only concern is that they wouldn’t integrate into the front/rear sensing system. Especially since I’m paying extra for that feature.

Supertrooper

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My only concern is that they wouldn’t integrate into the front/rear sensing system. Especially since I’m paying extra for that feature.
A lot of the aftermarket bumper manufacturers for trucks/SUVs now offer multiple versions - for models with and without front/rear sensors. It's either that or risk losing a big possible market now that more and more vehicles have sensors standard or at least as an option. Anyone come across any other preview renders by other companies?

Mires

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I've been looking at the bumpers available for the Ranger in Australia and there are several that I like. ARB has one as well as Ironman and TJM. The ARB is actually listed in the accessories list that was uploaded here but with no price.

dangeranger

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4 runner , 1999, XJ, 1999 Audi S4, 1996 f150 prerunner, 1984 Audi UR Quattro
I came across these bumpers at SEMA... A company Called AFN out of Portugal, I like them alot and have requsted pricing on them!

AFN ranger.png

afn2.jpg

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
I had a Fab Four rear bumper on my Colorado and really liked it. I've also seen some front bumpers from Rival 4x4 out of NZ that are aluminum that looked sharp

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
We've got ADD bumpers on our Ranger shop truck. Fit very well and look great!

uxMaCPK.jpg

N6dr7Qp.jpg

But those SVC bumpers sure do look good too.

AJZbPdl.jpg

We're an SVC and ADD dealer. If anyone is looking for a bumper, drop us a line!

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I got the Addictive desert design stealth fighter rear bumper installed via Insurance from a DUMB GUY backing in to my rear bumper. Has it’s pro and cons.

E9B39C7C-6E26-42A3-ABB6-37FCAF4A8B77.jpeg

72E170E3-A5D8-4ABA-9030-A0E92FF9BC8A.jpeg
Funny enough years ago I got tired of replacing my '96 Ranger bumpers after the 3rd time of someone running into them. So I added James Duff bumpers and never had another problem again. And yes the insurance company paid for them. :like:

full&d=0.jpg

Warman818

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Funny enough years ago I got tired of replacing my '96 Ranger bumpers after the 3rd time of someone running into them. So I added James Duff bumpers and never had another problem again. And yes the insurance company paid for them. :like:

full&d=0.jpg
That’s a good looking ranger there. Yeah I was thinking off getting this bumper later on. Then I got hit had other driver Insurance pay. Now I only need save up for the front bumper.
Sponsored