First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm a full on Graphene Convert! And I've not seen it act like a hard coating where it would crack. My wife's an even bigger fiend with it and has it on all hard exterior surfaces except the rubber of the tires. Even the windshield.

Some gets on my window weatherstripping and I just went to see if I could see any cracks when flexing it. I don't see anything happen, except it being a little shinier than without.

But you bring up a good point. I'm going to find a thin piece of plexiglass that I'll treat on one side (three coats) and see what happens when I flex it. If it will crack, I imagine that maybe after a certain length of time.

But, my feeling for it, is that as a molecular material, it can't crack. Kind of like drawing a pencil line (graphite) on a piece of paper. The molecules don't connect to each other but "fill in" the pores of the paper. Or, in the case of Graphene, fill in the pores of the paint making it a smoother and level surface that reflects more light more uniformly. Thus making it shinier.

But, at the end of the day, no one can beat @AzScorpion's experience with Graphene. He is truly an expert in its use and its properties.
There are so many really good detailing products out there now opposed to what we had years ago. Living out here on the face of the sun gives you a really good test on what products work and how long they'll last. Before using the 303 Graphene I couldn't get one to last more than 6 months. So when they came out with this and knowing how great their other products are it was a no brainer to try it. Now on my second year of using it and can say it'll last a sold year easily here but I do hit it with the Graphene Detailer every 4-5 weeks too. That also helps add a little more protection along with a super gloss. :cool:

I've had no issues with the plastic, headlights or trim pieces cracking. As far as the door moldings/seals I hit them with the Aerospace Protectant once a year but everything on the exterior gets Graphene. I've seen where some have had their black paint come off on the roof strips. Mine still look like brand new so the UV protection in the Graphene does work.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
There are so many really good detailing products out there now opposed to what we had years ago. Living out here on the face of the sun gives you a really good test on what products work and how long they'll last. Before using the 303 Graphene I couldn't get one to last more than 6 months. So when they came out with this and knowing how great their other products are it was a no brainer to try it. Now on my second year of using it and can say it'll last a sold year easily here but I do hit it with the Graphene Detailer every 4-5 weeks too. That also helps add a little more protection along with a super gloss. :cool:

I've had no issues with the plastic, headlights or trim pieces cracking. As far as the door moldings/seals I hit them with the Aerospace Protectant once a year but everything on the exterior gets Graphene. I've seen where some have had their black paint come off on the roof strips. Mine still look like brand new so the UV protection in the Graphene does work.
I'm hoping to get another coat before it drops below 60 here. I think 2 coats and then some detailer spray will work good for me.

Kate wants to get a third layer on and she may have a little more flexibility since she parks in the garage (she's already watched hours of YouTube for waterless car washing ...). Of course, her initial layer of graphene is about an inch thick! She did much better with the second one. With both of us doing a coat, we used about a quarter of a bottle (maybe a little less).

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm hoping to get another coat before it drops below 60 here. I think 2 coats and then some detailer spray will work good for me.

Kate wants to get a third layer on and she may have a little more flexibility since she parks in the garage (she's already watched hours of YouTube for waterless car washing ...). Of course, her initial layer of graphene is about an inch thick! She did much better with the second one. With both of us doing a coat, we used about a quarter of a bottle (maybe a little less).
"Soupie" looks great and shines like a mirror now. :cool: Adding another coat and then the detailer will make the snow just fly right off this winter.?

I just did Annie's car (Honda Civic) and used about 30% of the bottle. Hers was really dry since nothing has ever been done to in in the two years she's owned it so the first coat took a little more than usual. Kate might be all set for at least another year (or two) with that first coat she's got on there. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
303 Goodies are all 20% off with free shipping through the 28th!

3354A23B-E28F-4DDF-BDF0-676B5EEF55EC.jpeg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
303 Goodies are all 20% off with free shipping through the 28th!

3354A23B-E28F-4DDF-BDF0-676B5EEF55EC.jpeg
Happy Thanksgiving Scott! You got up earlier than I did. lol

Keep in mind Gold Eagle sells a lot of other great products for your vehicles and house too. I use to use the Heat (gasoline antifreeze) when I lived back in MA and the Stabil for when I stored my power equipment.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Happy Thanksgiving Scott! You got up earlier than I did. lol

Keep in mind Gold Eagle sells a lot of other great products for your vehicles and house too. I use to use the Heat (gasoline antifreeze) when I lived back in MA and the Stabil for when I stored my power equipment.
Is there a list of 303 products you use and what they work best on in a thread somewhere? Just so many products to sort through on the site.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is there a list of 303 products you use and what they work best on in a thread somewhere? Just so many products to sort through on the site.
Happy Thanksgiving Ed!!

I don't think I do and I probably should make one. Actually I'll go through the stuff we have here and make a list here later.

I've tried many of their products and the only one I didn't care for was the hardwood floor cleaner. It left a haze on my floors but this might have interacted with what I normally use and probably should've stripped the old finish off first.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Good idea, when looking for a thread to post the sale info I was surprised there were so many different 303 threads.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
It might be easier for him to list the products he doesn't use . . .

:LOL:

:)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It might be easier for him to list the products he doesn't use . . .

:LOL:

:)
? You might be right John. I could be here for days listing the ones I use. lol

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
? You might be right John. I could be here for days listing the ones I use. lol
because you would have to also put what you use them for . . . and I am not sure anyone can handle another conversation about using 303 graphene for colonoscopy prep....

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
? You might be right John. I could be here for days listing the one I use. lol
How about the 10 you like best? Before 11/28 at 11:59 ?. Happy Thanksgiving.

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Ok. Dammit you sold me. Trying the granite sealer. I may have to come out of retirement to pay for all of the 303 products but they work.
Sponsored