303 graphene nano spray came through!

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
So I popped my 303 graphene nano spray cherry this past weekend, only applied a single coat. Well yesterday, on my works parking lot, some a hole contractor decided to cut a bunch of sheet rock right next to my truck. Truck looked like the cocaine car from the other guys. Before I lost my s!@# I figured I would drive home and see if the magic was real from 303. I am happy to say the graphene nano is that magic. Everything flew off not leaving behind a single spec of powder (303 protectant was used on rubbers). I was skeptical since it was not as smooth as a ceramic coat once finished but so far it has been holding up very well. I am sold.

LNI4nNe.jpeg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
:whew: That was a close one and a good test. lol Glad it worked out for you and you should try using the Graphene detailer ever 4-5 weeks. It'll add a little more protection while retaining the shine and making it slick.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I'd still give the contractors hell.

friend of mine had her car parked in her driveway one day. paint contractors were at a neighbor's house, and overspray covered her car. was hell for her to get that taken care of. contractors need to be held responsible for sloppy work

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
:whew: That was a close one and a good test. lol Glad it worked out for you and you should try using the Graphene detailer ever 4-5 weeks. It'll add a little more protection while retaining the shine and making it slick.
Sweet, thanks for the tip. It took a little more effort to buff out but happy with how well it turned out.

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat

friend of mine had her car parked in her driveway one day. paint contractors were at a neighbor's house, and overspray covered her car. was hell for her to get that taken care of. contractors need to be held responsible for sloppy work
Yikes! I would either cry or get arrested if painters got overspray on the truck lol. That sucks

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Yikes! I would either cry or get arrested if painters got overspray on the truck lol. That sucks
That happens a lot out here because every painter sprays the outsides. You can see a cloud of paint traveling through the air and cars parked all around. One good thing though is that the summers are so hot it dries and turns to dust before landing on them. I've been a painting contractor (99% inside) for 40 years and shake my head at the things I see out here! :shock:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sweet, thanks for the tip. It took a little more effort to buff out but happy with how well it turned out.
I had the same problem, when I first used it I put a little to much on and it was tough to buff out. Now I spray the microfiber applicator about 4-5 times and apply it until you feel it start to drag then repeat. I do add 3 coats because of the sun/UV rays out here and each coat gets easier. The detailer goes ever quicker and will really give it a lot of depth especially with darker colors.

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
I had the same problem, when I first used it I put a little to much on and it was tough to buff out. Now I spray the microfiber applicator about 4-5 times and apply it until you feel it start to drag then repeat. I do add 3 coats because of the sun/UV rays out here and each coat gets easier. The detailer goes ever quicker and will really give it a lot of depth especially with darker colors.
My arm was dead after lol. California finally had a real winter so paint definitely needed that revamp protection. How long do you wait in between coats?

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
That happens a lot out here because every painter sprays the outsides. You can see a cloud of paint traveling through the air and cars parked all around. One good thing though is that the summers are so hot it dries and turns to dust before landing on them. I've been a painting contractor (99% inside) for 40 years and shake my head at the things I see out here! :shock:
yeah...paint doesn't dry that fast in the southeast. my friend was in Atlanta when that happened.

I had the exterior trim done on my house last summer and they didn't spray most of it. though they did spray the stucco on my foundation. I don't begrudge them that, but at least they didn't get any overspray on the truck.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
yeah...paint doesn't dry that fast in the southeast. my friend was in Atlanta when that happened.

I had the exterior trim done on my house last summer and they didn't spray most of it. though they did spray the stucco on my foundation. I don't begrudge them that, but at least they didn't get any overspray on the truck.
All the houses out here are stucco too so you really have to spray them. But these guys take no precautions for the surrounding areas. Personally I would just go knock on the neighbors door and ask them to either put the car in the garage, in the street or I'd cover it with plastic while I was spraying. But these guys don't care and just blow n go here.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My arm was dead after lol. California finally had a real winter so paint definitely needed that revamp protection. How long do you wait in between coats?
Oh my you did put way to much on. lol You really shouldn't have any soreness at all and I usually wait 5 minutes or so before buffing it out. I'll apply it to 2 areas then go back and buff out.

I'll do all 3 coats right in a row as there's no cure time with the Graphene. Then I'll apply the detailer right after and every 4-5 weeks there after. I use the Graphene Nano spray once a year and when I went to redo mine back in December it was still beading up really nice.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
True story. It was decades ago but when I owned a company my partners and I all got lease company cars. The were Pontiac Bonneville SE's and were all of a week old. Across the street from us was a junkyard that scrapped old cars. Strip and crush them by the 100's. Well they got a used car carrier and decided to paint it enamel yellow!!! You guess it, over spray all over the brand new cars. They said they would get them detailed from a friend up the street. I'm not the trusting type so I let the other 2 go to him first. Guy was bitching about how many wool pads he was going through to get it all off. They brought the cars back and the swirl marks were unbelievably bad. In the sun it was a jaw drop. No, never went to that guy! I let mine weather for a few months and then hand compounded it off.

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Oh my you did put way to much on. lol You really shouldn't have any soreness at all and I usually wait 5 minutes or so before buffing it out. I'll apply it to 2 areas then go back and buff out.

I'll do all 3 coats right in a row as there's no cure time with the Graphene. Then I'll apply the detailer right after and every 4-5 weeks there after. I use the Graphene Nano spray once a year and when I went to redo mine back in December it was still beading up really nice.
Ohh so the 303 detailer goes on after. Very nice. I know what I am doing this weekend. I think my microfiber towers are a little thin, bought some cheap pack on amazon. I did let things haze up pretty nicely, possibly I put it on too thick too. It glided on pretty easy but once dried became a little sticky.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ohh so the 303 detailer goes on after. Very nice. I know what I am doing this weekend. I think my microfiber towers are a little thin, bought some cheap pack on amazon. I did let things haze up pretty nicely, possibly I put it on too thick too. It glided on pretty easy but once dried became a little sticky.
Yes the detailer goes on after the Nano spray. If you haven't already check out the microfiber towels on Gold Eagles site. They're nice and thick and last a long time. Here's some links for them and the detail spray along with the bundle pack for all 3.

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-holiday-bundle/

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-ultra-plush-microfiber-towels/

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-detailer/

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
True story. It was decades ago but when I owned a company my partners and I all got lease company cars. The were Pontiac Bonneville SE's and were all of a week old. Across the street from us was a junkyard that scrapped old cars. Strip and crush them by the 100's. Well they got a used car carrier and decided to paint it enamel yellow!!! You guess it, over spray all over the brand new cars. They said they would get them detailed from a friend up the street. I'm not the trusting type so I let the other 2 go to him first. Guy was bitching about how many wool pads he was going through to get it all off. They brought the cars back and the swirl marks were unbelievably bad. In the sun it was a jaw drop. No, never went to that guy! I let mine weather for a few months and then hand compounded it off.
Kind of a related story. My biggest mess up was with my first 4x4 vehicle, 1999 isuzu rodeo, was taking it to a brand new drive through car wash at a gas station. The water pressure blasted the clear coat off the top. Sure enough in the fine print it said not liable for damage caused to vehicles.
Sponsored