John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
DON'T CLICK ANY OF @AzScorpion's LINKS!

That's his illicit online shop and clicking them will add them to your secret shopping cart (that you didn't even realize you agreed to when you registered for this forum). You won't know why so much money's missing from your bank account. =p

1669831042829.png

Dave's Ranger5G sales from the last hour ...
Rumor has it he has a dedicated Fed Ex driver ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Golden eagle supposedly shipped my order but you have to install an app to track it. Click on the track button and it sends you to the play store. I hate when companies push useless apps. No more orders from them.
A lot of companies are doing this now. I just ordered something for Annie for Christmas ( no it's not Graphene :wink:) and saw the same thing on their email. If the tracking number isn't clickable I'll just copy and paste the link into the UPS,FedEx or USPS site.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Golden eagle supposedly shipped my order but you have to install an app to track it. Click on the track button and it sends you to the play store. I hate when companies push useless apps. No more orders from them.
I got the same message but they ship through UPS and it will show the status from their website or app. From the alerts I have received from UPS, there seems to be no need for GE's new app.

The additional annoyance that Dave needs to influence ? is why my order showed as "On Hold" for 5 days :rolleyes:.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I got the same message but they ship through UPS and it will show the status from their website or app. From the alerts I have received from UPS, there seems to be no need for GE's new app.

The additional annoyance that Dave needs to influence ? is why my order showed as "On Hold" for 5 days :rolleyes:.
That was a special request I made to Conrad. I actually told him to hold your order until we had some pictures of a damper installed. :shock:

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
A lot of companies are doing this now. I just ordered something for Annie for Christmas ( no it's not Graphene :wink:) and saw the same thing on their email. If the tracking number isn't clickable I'll just copy and paste the link into the UPS,FedEx or USPS site.
I have quit doing business with other companies that have done the same thing. It sends me to Google play with no other options. I don't install 3rd party apps period. Just a tracking number and shipper has worked perfectly for years in my little world.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Well my 303 box was just dropped off in the mail. First thing I pulled out was the tire brush and surprise surprise it's missing bristles when I flipped it over
20221203_161013.jpg
20221203_161002.jpg

No glue or anything in the hole so it's like a second I can get at my local dollar store. I can't believe the person that packed it did not see that because it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Then I started reading the bottles that were at close to freezing probably from sitting in the back of a truck the last couple freezing days. Well guess what?
20221203_161112.jpg

The bottles say store between 60 and 90 degrees. This was a big surprise for cleaning and polishing products. Hopefully they didn't freeze on the trip and still are OK. Sorry AZ Scorpio I don't care if they make the best products they are definitely a company that I made a mistake trying. So much for making a youtube video to promote their products. End of rant.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well my 303 box was just dropped off in the mail. First thing I pulled out was the tire brush and surprise surprise it's missing bristles when I flipped it over
20221203_161013.jpg
20221203_161002.jpg

No glue or anything in the hole so it's like a second I can get at my local dollar store. I can't believe the person that packed it did not see that because it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Then I started reading the bottles that were at close to freezing probably from sitting in the back of a truck the last couple freezing days. Well guess what?
20221203_161112.jpg

The bottles say store between 60 and 90 degrees. This was a big surprise for cleaning and polishing products. Hopefully they didn't freeze on the trip and still are OK. Sorry AZ Scorpio I don't care if they make the best products they are definitely a company that I made a mistake trying. So much for making a youtube video to promote their products. End of rant.
Sorry you're having such a bad experience with them Ed. There's no excuse for the tire brush but like everywhere today finding good help is tough. I know it's a PITA but just call them Monday and they'll replace the brush.

As far as the polish being shipped I wouldn't put that all on them. I mean most know that unless it's an alkyd/oil based product water based products can and will freeze. I guess there's no way of knowing if it was totally frozen so I'd send it all back if you're not happy. Although I'd bet you if you order from Adams or Optimum they'll ship out the product even though it's freezable. Heck most of these products are on Amazon and you bet they ship these year round to cold areas. ?ā€ā™‚

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Sorry you're having such a bad experience with them Ed. There's no excuse for the tire brush but like everywhere today finding good help is tough. I know it's a PITA but just call them Monday and they'll replace the brush.

As far as the polish being shipped I wouldn't put that all on them. I mean most know that unless it's an alkyd/oil based product water based products can and will freeze. I guess there's no way of knowing if it was totally frozen so I'd send it all back if you're not happy. Although I'd bet you if you order from Adams or Optimum they'll ship out the product even though it's freezable. Heck most of these products are on Amazon and you bet they ship these year round to cold areas. ?ā€ā™‚
I was going to call Monday. Up here Amazon and FedEx are very good with keeping packages warm in cold weather. I only order wood glue in the winter from Amazon for that reason. They don't store anything in unheated vehicles or warehouses. My FedEx driver was just telling me that they can't use their new ev vehicles in the winter because there's no heat in the back and packages would be exposed to freezing temps. UPS and USPS on the other hand load things at night in the trucks that are left outside no matter what the temps. Seems like a company would atleast put a warning on boxes shipped during winter stating precautions should be taken and work with shippers if they cared about customer.experience.
Guess I am spoiled by Amazon and their customer service where everything is done online in seconds and you don't have to waste time making phone calls only to be put on hold for the next rep.

RaiderRanger13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Mechanic
I finally got around to using the new 303 Graphene last night and this stuff is really great. You can coat over any product including ceramic coating with this stuff. I wanted a fresh start so I washed, clayed and striped the old finish off with paint prep. The Graphene goes on very easy and you need to do a crosshatch pattern, you only need a few sprays on a microfiber pad or foam pad. I put way to much on the first panel and it was dripping and took forever to dryā€¦less is more!

It takes about 10-15 minutes to haze over depending on temps and humidity so you can do about 1/3 of the truck then go back and buff out. Itā€™s safe for all areas so I did all the glass, rubber around the windows and the headlights and taillights too. It gives you a super smooth mirror finish with great UV protection. I ended up doing a second coat just for added protection and you can clayed up to 3 coats. You can also use your favorite speed detailer or gloss enhancers after 1 week. The nice thing is there is no curing time like ceramic coating so once youā€™re done you can drive it right away. It can also be applied in direct sunlight which I wouldnā€™t recommend so itā€™s very user friendly. Itā€™s supposed to last for 1 year and being a new product thereā€™s no real world data yet but Iā€™m confident it will as 303 makes great products and stands behind all of them.

https://www.goldeagle.com/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating/

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg
Add to cartā€¦?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

RaiderRanger13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Mechanic

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ā€˜23 Macan,ā€™21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Just got suckered into the daily granite cleaner.

Works fantastic. Thanks Az

Last edited:

klikekyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX4
Just picked some up and decided to throw a light coat of Mothers wax on first. Then followed by the 303 ceramic coating. Very accurate about the smell. Do it in a well ventilated area. That said I put it on heavier on the front and lighter everywhere else. You donā€™t need a lot. Donā€™t forget about your wheels. Man it did a number on the wheels and I love how it turned out.

View attachment 170149

1FBD6B8B-C4F7-4EFE-A5CF-2DE94351E272.jpeg

B6519A99-5961-434E-ADB9-0273F490DCB2.jpeg

26687660-71D1-4F28-8EB8-C8D50B0A3F3A.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Just picked some up and decided to throw a light coat of Mothers wax on first. Then followed by the 303 ceramic coating. Very accurate about the smell. Do it in a well ventilated area. That said I put it on heavier on the front and lighter everywhere else. You donā€™t need a lot. Donā€™t forget about your wheels. Man it did a number on the wheels and I love how it turned out.

View attachment 170149

1FBD6B8B-C4F7-4EFE-A5CF-2DE94351E272.jpeg

B6519A99-5961-434E-ADB9-0273F490DCB2.jpeg

26687660-71D1-4F28-8EB8-C8D50B0A3F3A.jpeg
Lookin' good!
Sponsored