First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So, your sayin that after you lube it, it goes in and out, in and out, in and out, much easier ? :like:
It's the new automotive version of Astroglide. :lipssealed: ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got the email today on this. Keep us posted @AzScorpion on how you like it
oh I will. lol

By watching Pan The Organizers video he seems to really like it. He received an earlier test batch back in July and just released the video today.

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Thanks Dave. Ordered a bottle. Keep in mind that if you order 2 or more that you have to use a more expensive shipping method.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave. Ordered a bottle. Keep in mind that if you order 2 or more that you have to use a more expensive shipping method.
Thanks Daniel. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to stock up on so my order was enough for free shipping. You can never have enough microfiber towels. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Received my Graphene Detailer yesterday and applied it today. Very easy to use just spray it on, wipe with a microfiber towel and wipe off with a separate microfiber towel. I use a thinner towel to apply it and a thicker one to buff it out. Now the bottle says to spray it on the towel but in Pans video he sprayed it directly onto the surface. I sprayed a couple sprits on the towel to dampen (had to get that in there ?) it and then a couple sprays onto the surface. That seems to work the best.

There's no effort to this and when buffing just go over it lightly with very little pressure. The key is putting the right amount on so it's not heavy and greasy looking when you apply it. The first couple panels I used a little to much but it does buff right off. It leaves an amazing shine and is super slick now. Much more so than the Optimum Gloss Enhancer I was using before. Brandon @dondonbabyraptor you'll have to try this and only apply a SMALL amount once a month. lol

They say to re-apply every 1-3 months so I'll check in mid January and see how it's holding up. The Optimum GE would last about 2 weeks before fading out. I'll add some better pictures once the sun starts to go down but you can see even in the sun the shine it gives. I thought my hood had a shine with just the Graphene, now it's a mirror. :cool:

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Chris you can also pull your truck out of the garage and finish it outside. It's ok to apply Graphene in direct sunlight and in your case would help it dry better seeing as the temps are only in the 60's.
I have found that the 303 Graphene works really well on my black door handle trim, bumper trim and bed trim, mirrors, etc. Works much better than 303 protectant, which I have used for years. Obviously it works fine on the paint as well. I still like Meguiar's liquid wax and polish too. There is so much ceramic this and graphene that, paste wax, liquid wax, turtle wax seal shine, turtle wax ice, blah blah... Getting a headache just typing this.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have found that the 303 Graphene works really well on my black door handle trim, bumper trim and bed trim, mirrors, etc. Works much better than 303 protectant, which I have used for years. Obviously it works fine on the paint as well. I still like Meguiar's liquid wax and polish too. There is so much ceramic this and graphene that, paste wax, liquid wax, turtle wax seal shine, turtle wax ice, blah blah... Getting a headache just typing this.

You're not kidding, there's a lot of choices out there now. :crazy: I never try to say one is better than the other because most now are very good. I've had cabinets full of different products over the years but now I try and stick with one brand (if possible) which help with chemical interactions between different brands.

Like you I now use the Graphene on all my exterior except the plastic on the rear bumper, tonneau cover and the top of the bed rails. Those I still use the 303 Aerospace Protectant.

HDEO

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, M240i
Occupation
Formulator
My truck has been sitting out in the rain but I just ordered a bottle to try on my BMW. The graphene 303 worked really well.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
You're not kidding, there's a lot of choices out there now. :crazy: I never try to say one is better than the other because most now are very good. I've had cabinets full of different products over the years but now I try and stick with one brand (if possible) which help with chemical interactions between different brands.

Like you I now use the Graphene on all my exterior except the plastic on the rear bumper, tonneau cover and the top of the bed rails. Those I still use the 303 Aerospace Protectant.
I also have a bottle of the detailer ordered. Have also limited my detail stuff to the 303 products...got rid of a lot of other stuff I had been trying over the past few years...lot of it was just sitting taking up shelf space.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Looks darn good, I haven't had the time to even look this product up really and add it to cart. I know I will get around to it in a week or so. Truck will be washed this month woo hoo :turkey: Thanks for the tag Dave, a little only once a month hehehe. Seeing that shine I might have been at it once a week!
Sponsored