3 months of ownership

Brad-Dallas

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor - Black
I bought a 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor in April. I noticed a lean on the driver's side front and rear. 3/4 inch in front, a full inch in back. I went back and forth with the Ford dealership with it, and they refused to look into it further because, "The Ranger Tremor is a newer truck and we just don't have enough of them on the road", and "Ford has not given us any direction on what to do." This went on for weeks. I had to finally raise hell and call the general manger. He told me to bring it in. The Springs and struts were replaced on that side and it fixed it. It now sits at a negligible few mm's lower. You spend your hard earned money on that vehicle and you should be just as important after you bought it. Telling me that it's a new type of truck was bullsh!t and didn't fly with me. Take it to the general manager. Go to Ford's customer service complaint department if the dealership doesn't take care of you.

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I bought a 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor in April. I noticed a lean on the driver's side front and rear. 3/4 inch in front, a full inch in back. I went back and forth with the Ford dealership with it, and they refused to look into it further because, "The Ranger Tremor is a newer truck and we just don't have enough of them on the road", and "Ford has not given us any direction on what to do." This went on for weeks. I had to finally raise hell and call the general manger. He told me to bring it in. The Springs and struts were replaced on that side and it fixed it. It now sits at a negligible few mm's lower. You spend your hard earned money on that vehicle and you should be just as important after you bought it. Telling me that it's a new type of truck was bullsh!t and didn't fly with me. Take it to the general manager. Go to Ford's customer service complaint department if the dealership doesn't take care of you.

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg
Do you happen to still have the paperwork from that repair?

Looking for Tremor rear spring part numbers.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Grumpaw has it right, been there done that….

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
My hood wasn’t consistent on both sides so adjusted it myself…
I’m sure there is an adjustment for your issue and may be a little painful but sometimes you gotta get creative.

Go old school on it!!!
I kinda get it because you probably paid big money and it should be perfect. A little noggin power and elbow grease can solve many problems… Most of my problems persisted when I expected someone else to fix them….

I just wish I had the sound body to work on my stuff anymore… I do what I can and accept what I can’t. Live for the day and enjoy!!!
Sponsored