First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Sad but true. Especially since they're only making 1966 of each - real collectables!
It will come with a "Letter of Authenticity" , and the glove box door will be autographed by "Bubba Smith", Official Ford Janitor in charge of 3rd shift bathroom cleaning at the Bronco Plant ....a surefire collectable !!!
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
It is good to see Ford moving fast to bolster that backlog of new Bronco orders. :)
They are paying the R&D/concept and marketing salaries regardless of backlog.

“But what about our backlog…?”

“We have to look busy. Full steam ahead!”

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
They are paying the R&D/concept and marketing salaries regardless of backlog.

“But what about our backlog…?”

“We have to look busy. Full steam ahead!”
I see it a little differently at this moment, check me in 6 months when the double orders of their chips arrive, but frankly it seems to be shaping up like a company with a Board of Directors that is just lousy at picking CEO’s.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I have a Big Bend Sasquatch on order. Which is what the regular HE is based on. If the numbers work out I may convert mine. I'll have to see if mid package and signature lighting are included in the HE package. And how much I'll lose on price protection.

Cg32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Sales Leadership
I think they are trying to clear some of the backlog and increase revenue. I believe I saw a video on YouTube where they mentioned that if you had an existing order waiting to be filled you could Opt into one of these…at a higher cost. basically erase part of the backlog by taking people into a more expensive “current year model”. SMH!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Damn I really like the red one!
Same here. I've always loved the retro style that's why I ordered one in the first place. Sure the regular Bronco wasn't "retro" like these but they were based off the original design not the "OJ" style. Now hurry up and build mine will ya Ford?

OJ:Bronco.jpg

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Same here. I've always loved the retro style that's why I ordered one in the first place. Sure the regular Bronco wasn't "retro" like these but they were based off the original design not the "OJ" style. Now hurry up and build mine will ya Ford?

OJ:Bronco.jpg
It's quite divisive, I just sent a pic to someone and they told me it's ugly lol.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's quite divisive, I just sent a pic to someone and they told me it's ugly lol.
I can see where some might not like it especially if they never grew up in the era. There's been a few over on B6G who have made their own "retro" Bronco by painting the roof while and adding white old school wheels. One even painted it orange which I thought looked really cool but some made comments it was ugly. Having choices is good because the world would be boring if we all had the same vehicle.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i like it ! I wanted a bronco and had on line built a couple and been at the edge of ordering one until my dealer told me the expected wait. shortly after i got the 5g ranger. id still like a bronco but they have made the prices etc. way beyond the means of guys like me. a failure on fords part if you ask me. if they were selling from high 20s to 60s for the tippy top model and trim ford would sell them like crazy. i have not seen one sell for msrp or lower yet any place. i called on one a few months ago that was a msrp just under 30 and the dealer said that would not be the selling price. i lost all interest in it at that point.
Sponsored