First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Yeah...it's just amazing how they can announce these new special editions while at the same time they can't even produce the orders for you all that have been waiting for 2 years !!!
So, if you order a special edition, now, does that mean you'll get it sooner than the one you've had on order for 2 years ???

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Kind of cool. Taking off doors and tops aren't my thing so I am indifferent either way.

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
My thoughts exactly.
I actually feel like the whole fake it till you make it thing has really gotten ridiculous.

I mean, back when we had concept car introductions it caused people to remember a given car company was still thinking about the future, etc.

Maybe because so many of the motor companies discovered how far behind they were in EV, they gave the marketing department’s a green light to start announcing things as products when they were many years off, but now, they just seem roll out new things, without regard to any reality of any faithful customer ever being able to get one.

I actually see this as a sign of a business completely out of control, versus one hitting on all cylinders.

I am actually beginning to believe Jim Farley is a complete incompetent. :(

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah...it's just amazing how they can announce these new special editions while at the same time they can't even produce the orders for you all that have been waiting for 2 years !!!
So, if you order a special edition, now, does that mean you'll get it sooner than the one you've had on order for 2 years ???
I'm betting yes.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
The first one will get bought and then you'll see it on a Mecham Auction for 3 gazillion bucks !!!
Sad but true. Especially since they're only making 1966 of each - real collectables!
Sponsored