Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
could be worse. it looks a little less like the maverick than I feared. I still prefer the current one, though, lighting quality excepted.
I put these lights in my 2019 XLT and they worked fantastic. Now that I've upgraded to an XLT Tremor, I just bought these and should be putting them in either tonight or tomorrow morning. I never took a picture of what they look like but it sure made a big difference.

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.16.33 PM.png

-------------------------------–––––---------------------------------------
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WD6G42D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

AUXITO H8/H9/H11 LED Light Bulbs, 400% Brighter, Mini Size, 80W 16,000LM Per Pair, CanBus Ready, Beam Adjustable Lamp Conversion Kit, 6500K White, Pack of 2
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Fog light is slightly different. Same part # H11 but must be "Auxito H11 Fog Lights." They come without the power harness, whatever it does.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B093KXGYYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED Fog Light Bulb, 6500K Cool White, 6000 Lumens Per Pair, Super Bright and Penetration, 30000 Hours Lifespan, Plug and Play, Canbus Error Free, Halogen Replacement DRL Bulbs 2Pack

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WCSJQYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

9005 LED Bulbs Mini Sized CanBus Ready 80W 16,000LM/Pair, AUXITO 9005 (HB3) LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I think it looks how the Maverick should have looked. The Mav front end looks like the Dollar Tree brand of the new Ranger.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
A caution: This may be a Rest Of World (ROW) front end. Notice that the "disguise" wrap is different than what we use in NA, and the Thai signage in the background. Ford Thailand builds the ROW there for Oceana, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
2021 ROW'S have different tailgates, fender vents, upper & lower grilles, front bumpers and belly pans vs NA-spec Rangers. You can go to Ford Thailand and compare. The differences are subtle, but there. So our final '23 may look a little different than this.
2023 Ford Ranger Front Leak Revealed!.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A caution: This may be a Rest Of World (ROW) front end. Notice that the "disguise" wrap is different than what we use in NA, and the Thai signage in the background. Ford Thailand builds the ROW there for Oceana, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
2021 ROW'S have different tailgates, fender vents, upper & lower grilles, front bumpers and belly pans vs NA-spec Rangers. You can go to Ford Thailand and compare. The differences are subtle, but there. So our final '23 may look a little different than this.
2023 Ford Ranger Front Leak Revealed!.jpg
I sure hope so that grille is ugly! Like a few others have said it looks to much like the Maverick and I hate those those C headlights. Based on the expedition and Bronco launch it'll be 8- 10 years before they hit the streets anyways. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
That’s disappointing, the front of the Maverick is my greasy dislike about it.

Reactions: Doc

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I put these lights in my 2019 XLT and they worked fantastic. Now that I've upgraded to an XLT Tremor, I just bought these and should be putting them in either tonight or tomorrow morning. I never took a picture of what they look like but it sure made a big difference.

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.16.33 PM.png

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WD6G42D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

AUXITO H8/H9/H11 LED Light Bulbs, 400% Brighter, Mini Size, 80W 16,000LM Per Pair, CanBus Ready, Beam Adjustable Lamp Conversion Kit, 6500K White, Pack of 2
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Fog light is slightly different. Same part # H11 but must be "Auxito H11 Fog Lights." They come without the power harness, whatever it does.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B093KXGYYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED Fog Light Bulb, 6500K Cool White, 6000 Lumens Per Pair, Super Bright and Penetration, 30000 Hours Lifespan, Plug and Play, Canbus Error Free, Halogen Replacement DRL Bulbs 2Pack

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WCSJQYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

9005 LED Bulbs Mini Sized CanBus Ready 80W 16,000LM/Pair, AUXITO 9005 (HB3) LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2
my dislike of the Ranger lights is not so much about brightness, but beam pattern.

onobeka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford ranger 2.2 European model
Maybe Ford wants to make up with Mazda, thus they’ve put the Mazda shape grill ?.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
my dislike of the Ranger lights is not so much about brightness, but beam pattern.
I just replaced my lights with the LEDs this evening. I will take pictures and see if you like what you see there. I'll re-post either here or reply to you so that you can see. I won't have before and after pictures, but only after. I do like what I see from in the cab with the LEDs. I don't know if the beam pattern will change or not but I believe it does. I know it really helps with my tinted windshield compared to the OE.

Last edited:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting this. I like the new look. But whether I stay with the Ranger or gravitate to the Ranger Raptor, Bronco, Everest, 150, etc. will depend on a lot of things besides just the front end: cabin size, power, suspension, music, etc. It will be a challenge to sort this all once the next generations start showing up--but a fun one!

Last edited:

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Kinda has a resemblance to the new Frontier.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
So they put the cheaper Maverick front end on the more expensive Ranger? Awesome sign me up.

I bet it has the "We stuck an Ipad to the dash" interior too.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I just replaced my lights with the LEDs this evening. I will take pictures and see if you like what you see there. I'll re-post either here or reply to you so that you can see. I won't have before they after pictures but only after. I do like what I see from in the cab with the LEDs. I don't know if the beam pattern will change or not but I believe it does. I know it really helps with my tinted windshield compared to the OE.
You can send them directly to me.

wolfhawk73

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCab
It looks pretty good to me. My hope is for a manual option and more comfortable back seats; the front end design definitely takes a back seat to those two items.

If you're worried about it looking like the F-150, by the time it comes out the F-150 will look completely different. 2024....really, Ford?
Sponsored