? 2022 Bronco Raptor Officially Revealed!

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
If the price that the Jeep Wrangler 392's are going for is any indication of what will happen with the Bronco Raptor... Over $100k for sure IMO.
Yes. I think I have a decent middle class job, but in reality there is a lot of people with a lot more money then me. Especially when you can afford to throw down an extra $20-50k dealer market adjustment like it's nothing.
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Yes. I think I have a decent middle class job, but in reality there is a lot of people with a lot more money then me. Especially when you can afford to throw down an extra $20-50k dealer market adjustment like it's nothing.
And, 2-3 -4 years down the road when supply covers all the demands, or something "newer" comes out, it will just be another used suv....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And, 2-3 -4 years down the road when supply covers all the demands, or something "newer" comes out, it will just be another used suv....
With the regular Bronco I agree but the Bronco Raptor I think will still get the high markup. Look how long the F150 Raptor has been out and it still sells out even with the crazy markups. I'm guessing Ford will limit production so they sell every one at a pretty penny. I'm not sure how the used market is for them but I'm guessing (especially now) it's right up there. :crazy: